Recent Posts

Monday, February 23, 2009

its late, but here it is!

I am really sorry for the delay in posting the contest for the secret psychic. I am not sure if any of you are on my face book and saw my update saying I was sorry to my friend for not doing daycare for her on Thursday/Friday. This meant that they could not goto work. I am doing this as a favor for her, and felt HORRIBLE that I could not. Their little one had the flu. I did not want that over here, especially with my eldest and the baby!

So, avoided it like crazy, felt guilty as I hate to say no....well Thursday and Friday the little one was okay (my friend daughter) which made me feel worse. Sunday my friend took to the flu! So I guess I was thankful that I made that decision. Well, so I thought. Today, I woke up with a sore throat, my head hurts, my stomach hurts and I feel really out of it for the most part. I am getting cold, then hot, and then cold again, and this is not fun. The one thing I am thankful for is that so far its just me, and I have not lost any of my food!

So, my husband kept the girls busy for one hour, while I layed in bed with my eyes closed. Its just too bad that my mind did not shut off and allow me to sleep. It kept thinking, and telling me things and I just wish at that time it would be quiet for just an hour! lol. "they" as in my guides would stop, then 5 minutes later would happen again.

So basically I am out of it, and more than likely will have to reschedule some readings and hit the sack early and hopefully get this bug out of my system!

So, since today is supposed to be secret psychic, I am going to make this SIMPLE, just reply in the comments section with your get well wishes! (hahaha) and your entered to win. That simple! Please make sure to leave a login name or email address so that when you claim your prize I can make sure its going to the right one! I will announce the winner TUESDAY night.

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wishing you lots and lots of get well bugs. Have some honey and do some of your wonderful positive thinking exercises.

I'm sure I speak for a lot of others who say, relax, we know you'll get to requests when you can. We'd much rather you well first!

Get well!

carmiereid

Anonymous said...

Oh dear, sorry to hear your feeling ill again so soon afetr just getting over the last one.
I hope you feel better soon.
Lisa xxx
millyscot@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Cheri - That is awful to hear you are so sick. I sure hope your daughters do not catch that nasty bug. I hope you get well soon.

dalders2@Juno.com

Gina said...

Being sick is NO fun! We are just getting over the sickies and I hope they are gone for a LONG time!

Hope you are feeling better and are able to get some rest!

Gina

jgricci@msn.com

Shannon said...

Hi Cheri,

I hope you feel better soon and hope your daughters do not catch the bug..Drink orange juice or eat some oranges and if your daughters can I would give them some to..I have to admit the whole orange thing has been working for me I have been eating an orange a day and while everyone else at work has been sick (knock on wood) I have not gotten the bug..Hope you feel better soon!!

-Shannon L.

Shannon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Hope your feeling better soon Cheri! Seems like there are a few things out there really floating around. Drink lots of tea and try to rest as much as you can!!

brooksk_m@shaw.ca

Anonymous said...

You poor thing you have been sick a lot lately. I am wishing you a speedy recovery and I will pray that the girls don't get sick again as well.

This is the first time in a long time my son hasn't been sick, I wanna put him in a bubble. LOL

Get well soon!

dezerea said...

I hope you feel better, I've been batteling the cold that will not go away. Drink some hot tea with lemon and honey to soothe your throat and get some sleep. This is a good excuse to get some serious tv time in, so pop in a sappy movie and relax!!!

Deerea

Unknown said...

***Sending HEALTHY bugs your way***

Dayna =)

deleriumbliss@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Make sure you Lysol everything to help keep your babies and DH from getting it and giving it back you you.. Get well soon.. I know how hard it is to be sick with little ones to watch after..

haleyet115@gmail.com

Lynn said...

Hey Cheri

Feel better soon!! Both my kids have been sick. The youngest last week with a fever everyday. Now she's suffering with a cough. It just never ends.

Lynn

Candy218 said...

Hey Cheri I hope you feel better. I know I hate it when I don't feel good.

Get well soon!!!!!!!

Candy

Anonymous said...

get better soon! being sick sucks big time! :-)

kathy

ladydegood@hotmail.com

Mrs. Simpson said...

Cheri...wishing you a speedy recovery. Especially wishing healthy thoughts to your little ones - it's hard when you are sick, but even harder when the little ones are!
My mom is a physician and she always tells me when I'm sick to get plenty of rest, drink plenty of fluids (if possible,) and eat whatever sounds good, whatever that might be. Quite the advice considering her qualifications! lol
WELL WISHES COMING TO YOU,
Jann

Anonymous said...

Get well soon! Take it easy, and don't forget lots of fluids!

Anonymous said...

Here's my email!
cjsmom1979@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Ooh, i know i just had the flu & it is HORRIBLE!
Just make sure you drink lots of green tea, that sure made me feel better quicker.
Eat some chicken soup also.

Get better soon!!!
:)

sugarbabydoll117@yahoo.com

just cherry said...

Cherri I hope you get well being sick is the worst. Just hope that you get well fast.

taylor_n_4680@hotmail.com

Stacie said...

Sending healthy wishes your way! Hoping you feel better soon!