Recent Posts

Friday, February 20, 2009

a ttc journey with a happy ending......

This is a "two part" email that I have received from a client of mine that she has said I could share. She hopes that if her storey helps bring hope to people in similar situations, then shes all for sharing her experience.

Her first email came in with a response to help me gather feedback of people who have received my readings so that I can have a portion on my site for testimonials. This email came in on January 7th.

After 2 years of trying to conceive, numerous fertility treatments, one chemical pregnancy and one miscarriage, I was starting to lose hope that I would ever conceive and carry a child of my own. I was very active on the Baby Center boards at the time, and came across information on Cheri22. I figured I had nothing to lose and was intrigued to hear what she had to say. After I signed up for a paid reading, my heart starting pounding because I realized that she might tell me that I wasn't going to have a child and that fear was with me until a few days later when her email popped up in my inbox. I hesitantly opened the email and to my surprise, there was a wonderful note in there about a BOY in January. I couldn't believe it, she actually saw a boy being conceived, announced or delivered in January! There was a long description of the boy's life including when he would get married and how many children he would have. After
searching for hope and strength for months, I had finally found something to renew my fight and help me to not give up. Unfortunately, January came and went without any news. But, in March we found out we were expecting twin daughters- we couldn't be happier! I remember thinking that maybe Cheri22 was just off a month and didn't give it much more thought. Unfortunately, that pregnancy was not meant to be. In July at 23 weeks pregnant, my water broke and my daughters were delivered too soon to live on this earth. I was devastated and lost and wasn't sure what the future held for me. A few months later, I came across the original email from Cheri22. I instantly emailed her and told her what happened and asked if she had any insights that could help me. She responded right away with her condolences and said that she still saw BOY in January. I can't tell you how relieved I was to hear that! Around the same time, I won
a contest that Cheri22 was running on her blog. I was able to ask 3 questions and of course all of mine were related to fertility and conceiving a child. I was amazed to hear that she also saw GIRL in March. Again this prediction came with an amazing description of my daughter and her life including her appearance, personality and future husband and children.

It is currently January and I am not sure what will happen, but I find hope in the possibilities. I never once lived my life by these predictions. I didn't plan treatments around these months or wait every day in January to find out if it was true. I simply used these as another outlet of light and hope in the darkness of infertility. Cheri22 is so compassionate about her abilities and goes so in depth with her predictions, I highly recommend that you contact her too!


Krista


Her second email came in February 11th

Cheri,
I had to let you know that I just got my second blood test back today, and I am pregnant! I can't believe it, but it happened just as you said it would. I went in the end of Dec and found out I still had placental tissue inside my uterus so I had a hysteroscopy in Jan and then must have gotten pregnant sometime after the surgery- all on my own. We still are not sure how far along I am, but we know we conceived in January. I am obviously scared out of my mind because my beta seems really high to me (381- 978) and more than doubled and with my history of miscarriage and infant loss, I am just a nervous wreck! But, I wanted to let you know because you played a huge part in this. I did the positive thinking exercise you mentioned on your blog the weekend I "think" I ovulated and it worked!
I can't thank you enough!
Krista

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for them both!!

Anonymous said...

What a lovely story. Thankyou for sharing this with us cheri.
Lisa xxx

Anonymous said...

What an AWESOME story :)!
I really does make me feel good to read these stories, they give me so much hope.
I hope all goes well with her & hope all us TTc come back with a story like this to tell!
Thanks for posting.

Suie said...

ohhh how lovely.
i was surprised with my reading too, you gave me DEC.. i waiting and it never happenened now im starting the think DEC was the birth date. so there is hope for me yet!

Kimberley said...

Congratulations to Krista.

Chele said...

Congratulations to them both and lots of sticky vibes.