Recent Posts

Friday, February 6, 2009

February's Special of the month

Okay everyone knows that FEB is usually known for having valentines day. My husband does not really celebrate this, but I do! lol. I usually get him a card or something and usually buy my daughter (now daughters) something small like a stuffed animal and some chocolates... but I think that its really to remind us to spend time with the people who are most important in our lives. Usually not only does this relate to our children, but I think more importantly our Spouses or significant other. (if you have one! lol)

Now for my Feb special on FEBRUARY 14th ONLY, if you email me with a relationship question it will be answered indepth. This can be about a relationship your in with your spouse, significant other, boyfriend/girlfriend...etc.. Does not matter. This can ALSO be about a relationship connection your looking to find.

Only ONE question will be answered. Your email needs to be sent to cheri22@gmail.com and MUST have FEB 14th BLOG SPECIAL in the subject line for you to be able to take advantage of this offer. This is FREE. There will be no cost to you at all!

now importantly, please note, that I can not control how many people take advantage of this offer, or if people post it on forums as well. I have no idea how many emails I will receive on that day. So please, if you have received the automated response when you emailed me, this will tell you that I did receive your email, and please be patient. I am currently juggling all the requests I do get, and will fit in the special requests as well. Everyone WILL get a reply.

Again, please note, that ONLY the emails that come in on FEB 14th with the correct subject line will be answered for this special. :)

Dont forget to take a peek back on Monday for the secret psychic. I will also post next week on Thursday for a give away for Lyuda!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome!
I will deff. email you that day.
Thank you so much Cheri for doing this for us! :)

Suie said...

I dont really celebrate Valentines day but we make sure we do something together. This year we are having a snow board lesson. We have both never done this before so should be fun and a bit different!
Suie xx

Suie said...

Just read you other blog.. i will look for sylvia brownes book, thanks. I need to find my guide, so hopefully this book will help.
i am developing my physic self at the moment and had a great experience this week with a yo
spirit. I felt his energy so strong it made me dizzy. i even gave a message to his daughters! i feel now i need to build on this.
So thankyou
Suie xxx

Suie said...

i found sylvia brownes-Contacting your spirit guide in the library. its a great read... thamkyou.
Suie xx