Recent Posts

Sunday, February 1, 2009

The winner!

is lucky number 7, lindseycamp78 was the name left on the subject line! Congrats to you! You win the reading for brooke777. You can email her from my blog. There is a link on the lower right side that will take you to her site. Just email her and let her know that you are the winner of the blog contest!

This weekend has been busy. I have been trying to keep organized, answering emails this weekend and trying to catch up. We had a kids valentines party today for my daughter and some of her friends. In total including my two was 7 kids. Three of which were under the age of 2!! ACK!

They all had fun, it was really loud, left a big mess, but a good time!

I hope you guys all had a great weekend as I did!

1 comments:

lindsaycamp78 said...

Thanks Cheri! That party sounds like it was a madhouse:) I bet the kids had a great time though.