Recent Posts

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Life works in mysterious ways

I could go on and on about examples, but I really feel that everyone gets my point right away. This really strikes a cord with me recently though and here is why. About a few days ago, I was thinking/talking to myself, and asking my guides for a way to open up my gifts more. Part of me would love to see spirits with my eyes rather than only my third eye, and would love to help people who have passed over pass messages to their loved ones. Sorta like the show Ghost Whisperer. I am sorta "afraid" to see them wandering around in front of me. I know that I am protected, but I guess because its not something that has happened to me before I am a bit nervous about it! I am alot more comfortable using my third eye and relaying the information I am given that way. Almost like I am explaining a memory of the person I knew, seeing a photograph of them in my minds eye and explaining to you what i see, the personality and how they died. This is very rewarding for me as well as everything else I do, as I know it brings alot of relief to people to be able to reconnect. As you all know, I love helping people!

Now here is the fun part. Two days ago I believe, I received a group invite from an old class mate of my from high school. We were not best friends, but hung out within the same crowd and got along just fine. We haven't talked in years, but have put each other as friends on face book. So this group is a psychic group offering her services! I had no idea she had the same gift as I did let alone was doing this to help people as I was. Her mother and father were both psychics and is following in their footsteps. Its always "neat" to connect with people that have similar gifts/experience as you can certainly grow and learn together. I know that shes a positive energy person and I feel good talking with her. I am not going to give you a name though as I don't want the people who have me on their face books to be able to track her down until its time to reveal! lol. ( i did not accept the group invite either so no one could find her that way! lol)

As the people who have read my blog now for awhile, know that after the 6 weeks are up, I will post everything you need to be able to contact her if anyone is interested in getting a reading from her. So if you win a reading with her on this blog, all I ask, is that you keep her your little secret for the duration of my blog contest. After that you can pass her info out if you were happy with the reading you had been provided.. easy as that!

So, keep tabs on the blog on MONDAYS as this is when I will post how to enter to win a reading with the new "secret psychic".

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Cheri,

I have a question. Since we are on the topic of opening up your abilities, do you know of any good books that deal with open abilities and/or just a good book to read to learn more about peoples gifts. I’m curious about psychic abilities and understanding how it works for different people. So if you know of any good recourses that would be great, if not I’ll just start with one and go from there.

Thanks
CB

Suie said...

cheri... sounds interesting, cant wait till monday!! if she ever needs a guninea pig... im your women! LOL

suie@saxperience.com

Leslie said...

I agree...sounds VERY interesting...it's funny...the 2 things I always think of when I think of psychics in relation to how I need them is : future siblings for my children, and making sure my grandmother who passed in 1993 is ok...whenther she sees me...sees what I've become etc. I could care less about "will I ever be rich" etc...I will keep a close eye on Mondays!

Anonymous said...

Awesome!
Can't wait!
:)

Cheri22 said...

Hi there

I think that the best thing to do is to start off with sylvia brownes book. I really think the one that teaches you to connect with your spirit guides is a great one to start with. As once you learn how to open up to that, they (as in your guides) can work with you to open up to other areas. I find that once you get one area open and learn to use it, the others seem to just come along easier..

Sorta like having a tv, and all you see is the white "snow".. you realize that there are rabbit ears and you straighten it out only to realize it works and you have a channel.. you watch this channel each day, as you now know exactly how to position the antenna to see the channel... a few days later, realizing that you actually have more channels that you realized at first!.. does this make sense?

I think that it also depends on what area interests you most as well on which book I would tell you to start with.. my main thing though, is sylivia books are really good for the most part, and couldn't hurt to start there:)