Recent Posts

Monday, September 17, 2007

A new update

Well as most of you guys know, I have been out of town since Thursday to Sunday night and got back around dinner time last night. We planned a family trip up to my Uncles cabin about 5 hour drive from where we live. I can also say that they do not have cell phone or computer access up there! I was totally jonsing for a computer, so you can see how "addicted" I am to my emails! lol

So thank you all for your patience while I got back home to start on my emails again.

Now some news from me. As you all remember, I posted below that I had gotten another bfn, and was thinking af was on her way. Well during our trip, I was still having all the pregnancy symptoms, the nauseous, the tingling nipples, the bloating feeling, and uterine cramping. I decided this morning to take my last hpt test, and guess what....its a BFP! So looks like the last two tests before were just too early to test, and finally got it today.

I will also give you guys an idea on what I did to concieve (as it was the first month trying) and hopefully this will work for others as well.

I originally went on birth control (Alesse) as we were going to wait till early next year to start ttc. I took it for 11 days ONLY. I was having really bad mood swings, just not myself at all, and so I stopped. That was also the point that I decided I wanted a baby! lol. We started having sex whenever we felt like it, mostly two or three days in a row, then taking one day off (just kinda worked out that way) According to the todays parent ovulation thing, it says I would have ovulated around August 25-26th, so I just kept it in mind.

After having sex, I would make sure to keep my hips elevated for 20 mins, and each time we had sex, I would also use my positive thinking excersies. (which are under the "label" tips for concieiving on the right hand side of this blog).

This is all we did.. nothing else. I really do think that the positive thinking as well really does help. The same month I had concieved my daughter, was the same month I started using the positive thinking, and then this first month of ttc, I used it again and got my bfp.

My website is going to be down for a few days (only the payment options) while I get caught up on the ones that have already paid. I should have it back up and running in a few days so just make sure to check back.

Best wishes

7 comments:

Stacie said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for you and your family!

Now I am wondering about the Oct. date! Wonder what news that will bring?

Cheri22 said...

I am curious too! I have a feeling its "important", so I guess I will have to wait and see how it relates!

Thanks for the congrats

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Cheri! Happy and healthy 9 months pregnancy.
Enjoy!

Shona.

Anonymous said...

WOW! Congratulations!!!! I am so happy for you! My husband and I have started TTC. Only problem is my sex drive has been SO LOW since TTC. But, I don't want to stress about it. I know that it will happen when the time comes. Again though...I am so happy for you!!!! Take care!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Cheri!!!! (^ ^)

Jamie said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

OMG! This is wonderful news! CONGRATULATIONS! I wish you a hh 9 and baby!

Chele Watson