Recent Posts

Monday, September 24, 2007

Mondays Update

Yesterday was my Aunts 50th birthday party. Up to this point I had not told my sister, or my mother or anyone in the family that I was expecting. I had a shirt made up for my daughter that said "shhhhh I have a secret" on the front and then on the back says "I am going to be a big sister!" I made sure that she wore this, and my sister was the first one to see it. My daughter and her friend were kinda telling people to read the shirt. I thought it would be more fun if people clued in rather than be directed to the shirt, but all in all it did go over well and everyone seemed to be excited.

My Sister and I are going to have babies about 6 months apart. Hers is due in November of this year and most of you know that mine is due in May 2008.

I am trying to catch up with the predictions as usual. I have a feelings It wont take me much longer, i am already working on September 17 & 18th predictions (replies) right now and should have both those days completed today and start on the next ones for tomorrow. There are not alot in each day to be done anymore, so it should hopefully go really fast.

As per my post below, how I concieved I mentioned that I used the birth control pill for 11 days, I am not sure if that helped or not, but it seemed to. My dr gave me 7 months worth of the birth control alesse as I was originally going to go back on the pill before I decided to have a baby lol, so if anyone else wants to try this pill for 11 days to see if it works for them, I am more than happy to mail it to you. These are brand new packs, never been used/opened and its 'use at your own risk" so to speak. Do not ask for the birth control pills if your allergic to them, or know that your DR would recommened against it. If it interests you, email with BIRTH CONTROL in the subject line to cheri22@gmail.com and the first 6 people who email I will be more than happy to send them for you to try out.

I am still looking for stories of inspiration, or tips for concieving, and always willing to trade a prediction bypass portion for the ones that are posted here. You can be "anon" when I post it if you wish.

Best wishes

4 comments:

Lynn said...

Hey Cheri

Wow congratulations! Last time I checked your blog you weren't sure you were pregnant. Hooray! A little brother or sister for your daughter. I bet she's excited!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Cheri. I am so happy for you and your family on the upcoming arrival.

Anonymous said...

Congrats to you. Hoping you have a VERY smooth pregnancy. Congrats to you and your family.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!