Recent Posts

Friday, September 28, 2007

Whats new pussy cat....

Today I feel like I am going to puke. Lol. Its the first time really that I have felt more than just slightly nauseous and was not sure I could hold my breakfast down.

Our poor little kitty had surgery yesterday. We had her spayed. She had reached over 6 months recently and we have been letting her outside. As much as I love kittens as well, I really wanted to make sure that we had her fixed before she became pregnant. My dear old Mother in law (who knows everything by the way) insisted to my husband that the cat was already pregnant. I was under the impression that a cat could NOT get pregnant until they were well over 6 months. I even called the Vet to verify and she said "MOST" cats do not go into heat until around 7-9 months old. After picking her up from the vet yesterday, she was NOT pregnant, and is now in fact sleeping underneath my computer desk at my feet. Did I mention this is one of her favorite spots? Every night when I do my predictions I usually sit here at the computer desk with a blanket wrapped around me, and the cat goes under the blanket and sleeps at my feet. I have no idea why, but its something shes always done.

As for reading myself, I am sure that I explained below in a post that I can't really read myself. Before I ever had kids, I had what I like to think of as a "vision"of my husband, my daughter and my son and myself all walking across a grass field. My husband was on the far left, my daughter next to him my son next to her and myself next to my son and walking towards my daughters soccer practice or game. My son had lighter colored hair, my daughter more of a brown and my son had CURLS galore. They appeared to be about 5 years apart. Well, my daughter has brown hair and its CURLY like ringlets and this baby when born will be 5 years apart from my daughter. So based on this vision and my current feelings about this pregnancy, my prediction for myself is a BOY. So I guess we will have to wait and see if I am right.

For myself, most of my answers about my life are answered in dream format. I might get a bit of clues as to how to solve a problem I am currently worried about. But like the rest of everyone, Its not "fair" to have the cheat sheet of life with all of the answers, you wont learn anything, so like everyone there are lessons i need to learn as well. Recently I have been having more "premonition" type things happen that have helped warn me of specific things, I am still working on that part, as usually the 'warning" or the "heads up" only happens a few minutes before the event.

I also 2.5 years ago asked Jennyrenny for a prediction. At the time was not trying to conceive but was curious. She told me AUGUST. I originally thought she meant my current dd as she was conceived in august and never really thought more of it and left it at that. Well here I am 2.5 years later, and conceived in August again. I haven't gotten a gender prediction from her but like I said, I am thinking this is a boy lol

I also a few months back got a reading from Cheri Mancuso (website is linked lower right) and she told me that a pregnancy was right around the corner. Originally I had thought we would try around January 2008, but I have been having irregular periods for the most part and was worried it was going to take a bit longer than it actually did. Without really giving it much thought, decided to stay in August and see what happens, and it did. BFP first month (how it happened for me is also posted below!) Cheri Mancuso also predicted BOY. So lets see if its right!

And just for fun, I am going to also do a "CELEBRITY" prediction. I have a feeling that Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt will have another baby girl together and connect this with MARCH. I also believe that they will adopt another baby girl, from a similar decent as baby Zahara.

So today, I am going to be a bit slower on my feet. Will try and get a few of my predictions done today before getting the day started and then back again tonight. Again, thank you all for your patience and understanding, as I do try my best to keep up with all of the requests.

And as a little side note, keep your eye open around Oct 1. I have a little "prize" that will be on for the month of OCT.. it will be posted around Oct 1 with the information in it.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope that you feel better! I've had a lot of nausea these past couple of years and I've almost given up on finding out why. It is not fun. But, so cool that you are pregnant!

ha...I liked your celebrity prediction. :P