Recent Posts

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Did you email me looking for an update?

For those of you have emailed me looking for an update, or a follow up on a question, and have yet to receive a response... please don't me mad or frustrated. I have noticed your emails coming in, but I have been swamped with requests. I do take care of replies usually first, but the priority are with the ones that have been paid (bypass payments). I then do all my readings, and then scheduling and if enough time, I then do replies for updates and quick questions.

So please, do not think I am ignoring you or don't want to respond, I just have not had a chance to and I will!

Now for something really spooky. Last night, I was watching a bit of tv, standing up in front of the tv, as I was about to head downstairs to get started. I was pulling my fingers through my hair, untangling it from my shower, and my head started to tingle. It was kinda funny but the more i did it, it tingled more, almost like it was not me doing it (although it was as it was my hand!) but felt kinda funny. I am not exactly sure what happened as its my first experience with my WHOLE head being tingly like that and thinking perhaps it has to do with having the flu the day before?

And in regards to the post about me not answering some of the blog contest questions, I believe your right! It appears that is correct! I thought I had covered that! I have copied/pasted the comments from that post and will work on going back to the contests to locate ones that do not have an answer. Starting from memory, lets talk auras.

Mine USUALLY tend to be in the yellow, to blue and purple range. The inner core is bright, always white, then goes to a yellow. Surrounded by a blue that seems to "fade" into a purplish blue. This is usually the color that its at. This does not mean that the other colors are wrong,. as some peoples gifts can pick up what was in the picture, and others can use remote viewing and actually seem me as it is "now". Make sense?

Let me know if you have any questions about this post

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Cheri!
I don't necessarily have a question to your post, but more of a response.

I once heard that when you get that, "tingly head, I'm here, but not here" sensation, its cuz you are going out of body. Is it possible that your guides were trying to show you something in a "different" manner? =)

Anonymous said...

I thought the aura was more of a grayish purple, but it was just a guess! Guess I was wayyy off

Shannon said...

Hi Cheri,

Regarding the tingling not sure if you have a family member or a close friend that has passed but they say when you feel the tingling sensation it is them touching you. My mom as I told you passed last year and she use to always rub my back well every now again i feel this tingle that moves back and forth on my back like my mom is rubbing it :)

-Shannon

Anonymous said...

Hey - I guessed correct! I said whiteish yellow. Awesome. :-)