Recent Posts

Sunday, November 14, 2010

My nick name should be "speedy"

Tomorrow I am going to be EXTREMELY busy and having to do things as fast as possible to ensure that I can get it all done in the time that I have. I have a dr's appt tomorrow morning at 8:45... wondering why? Well, with my cold, remember me saying that my right ear was all stuffed up and for a bit there I could not here? During my last dr's appt a week ago, I mentioned that my right ear at times sounded like I was listening under water. This has happened a few times off and on during the last year, so figured it was time to mention it. The Dr took a look in my ear and tried hard not to laugh. Then asked me if I used Q-tips. I kinda new what he meant then and said yes as I too tried not too laugh. Apparently I had pushed the wax up right against my ear drum which is why I was having trouble hearing! Too funny! So I have an apt tomorrow for him to flush my ear out. I have been using really hot water to shoot in my ear each day with my shower, but not sure if its helped. I guess I will find out.

I am also going to goto a bodyshop locally and have them take a look at my van. My husband took a look again at my van, turns out he was looking at a small spot at the back of my van (that I had NO CLUE was there) and when he looked at the front he figures it can be fixed, and not as bad as I had feared. He does NOT want the other women driving my van period, nor does he want me going to another city for it to be fixed (I have daycare, so its hard to travel the other kids back and forth, so nope). So will go around here and see what they say, if they figure its an easy fix, will submit her a quote so she can either pay it, or we go through insurance. I really do not want to keep it that way.

Then I need to run a BUNCH of errands, bank, a few others things that I am sure I am not going to get to but will try!

I actually really love Mondays. I really think that Monday is my most favorite day of the week. Most people seem to really love the weekend, but I like it when the week starts. Whats your favorite day?

6 comments:

Amanda said...

Mine right now has to be Wednesday. My favorite program comes on at that time and the family gets together and we all watch our program together. Its quite nice.

Katie said...

I have to say that Mondays are hard for me. I am not a morning person in the least. I have a really hard time getting out of bed. I really like to sleep in on the weekends so when Monday morning comes and I have to get up early again, my whole body protests.

After that initial shock to the system though, Mondays are pretty good. I get to go to my birthing classes and I LOVE them. :)

My favorite day of the week is probably Sunday though. I get to sleep in, Jon usually makes me french toast, and all the new sales for the week start and I go couponing! This week I got 9 packs of diapers for $9.45! It's such a rush to get a great deal.

Stacy said...

My favorite day would have to be Saturday. I love the fact that the weekend is just beginning, and we have time to spend together as a family without having to rush to work.

Unfortunately, I'm not a huge fan of Mondays. I guess it's just intimidating knowing that there's a whole week ahead... Who knows?

Hope you had a great Monday!

Lori said...

I like Wednesdays, middle of the week, no weekend business yet. I tend to be lazy on Monday, don't get much done:)

Jaclin said...

I think it would have to be Saturdays! Why? Because it means I didn't have to work that day...normaly...I have indoor soccer games, and I still have one more day until Sunday comes around! I hate Mondays, but I play soccer on Mon, Wed, Fri, Sat and Sundays so I like the nights on those days too :o)

kate said...

I like Friday-we have family movie night, the weekend is time for our family to spend time together. I also like to have a weekend day every once in awhile where the kids stay in their PJ's all day.