Recent Posts

Friday, November 5, 2010

People never cease to amaze me...

I posted the winners the other day for the contest. I waited for an email from the first place winner of the 50.00 paypal payment, giving me their information on where to send the money.. instead... I got this:)


Hey Cheri,

I hope you start to feel better. I cannot stand the thought of being sick so you have my sympathies.

I think its funny because for some reason in the back of my mind I just knew I was going to win this contest. Originally I entered the contest wanting to winning it for myself because like everybody else we all could think of different ways to spoil ourselves. But when I saw that Ty206 lost her mom earlier this month I thought if I did win I would want to try to pass it on to her if I was allowed to. Since I believe that because she lost her mom early October she could probably really use a day to spoil herself.

I mean if it is too much trouble for you or she does not want to accept it then I am fine with still accepting it.


Things like this, just excite me, and make me so happy. I know it makes me feel good to be able to do something nice for someone else, but I love to see the "pay it forward" happen! I am truely at a loss for words and so grateful to have you all for clients! I love meeting and talking with everyone and its always such a blessing... and then you have something like this happen, and its just the icing on the cake!

I just got a reply by from ty206 after being notified that shes the new winner


Hello Cheri,

YES I will definitly accept this gift! That is so generous of her! I will also share with with you how I spoiled myself :) I have created a paypal account let me know if there is anything else that I need to do.

Lately I think I have been feeling my moms presence. My sister was telling me that she woke up out of her sleep and could smell my mom on her hands. I have been searching on google for ways to help me connect with her and it has really helped me with dealing with things.

PS. Could you please tell Amanda I said thank you from the bottom of my heart. I am so excited to spoil myself after this long hard month!

Thanks again cheri for everything you do!
Ty206


So after she receives the payment and spoils herself, shes agreed to share what she did with everyone!

12 comments:

Melissa said...

Amanda you ROCK. What a very thoughtful and wonderful thing to do. This post just warmed my heart on this very cold morning. Much love to you.

Katie said...

It may just be that I'm extra hormonal at the moment, but that made me teary eyed. It's so sweet of Amanda to do that!

Stacy said...

Wow - That was soooo sweet of you Amanda! You are an awesome person to do that for her. :)

Candy218 said...

Love it! That is so big of you Amanda!!!!! woooo woooooo you!

Amanda S. said...

Ty206, you are most welcome. I wish you some great relaxation for whatever you choose to do.

Lynn said...

That's very cool! Enjoy yourself Ty206!

ACrystalLilly said...

That is amazing... it makes me very teary too Katie. Blessings are all around us. It just takes a heart to find them. Hugs to all.

Melissa C. said...

Wow...how very thoughtful and sweet :)

Jaclin said...

Very awesome of you Amanda! Karma will be good to you :o)

maybel56 said...

That is just wonderful! It makes me happy to know people are so selfless.

postzoom said...

We are looking for great blogs and we would love it if you registered yours with us.

PostZoom is a directory of the best blog posts which helps readers find great blog posts and our goal is to help blog owners drive more traffic to their blog.

If you are interested in joining, please check us out!

Thanks,
Eric Castelli
PostZoom

Anonymous said...

A great pay it forward story.. :)

Mandy P.