Recent Posts

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

I wish I could say that was easy

I went back through ALL of Octobers posts, and located all the comments and tallied all of the entries. In total, 126 comments (thank you gals!) and out of those 126 comments, there were 40 people that were entered into the draw! I actually had my daughter come over and pick a name out of the entries. I wanted to be able to do it, but for two reasons could not. FIRST, I think that since I was the one doing the contest, it would not be "fair" to draw the name, and second, my guides were trying to tell me to award EVERYONE the prize! As thats not really something I can do, I decided to that the person who commented the most would win a different prize. Well, thought it was easy to do, only there are THREE women who have the same number of comments. So being the fair person I am, decided that those three women would all win the same "second place" prize.

Before I announce the winners and who won what, figured I would "rattle" about my own day.

I took my one daycare kid to kindergarten this afternoon and decided to do a bit of christmas shopping BY MYSELF! (my mother in law had my youngest). I get a call from my 7 year old saying shes sick. I can tell that shes not, but go and get her anyways from school. Explaining to her that this is a "once in a blue moon thing". I totally get being somewhere and just not really feeling up to it. I have on rare occasions been at my work (when I was not working from home) and decided to go home for the rest of the day.

When out and about and gathering my other items, finished my lunch I went into the book store. While in there I got this message from my guides "time to leave". As I had not finished my shopping and didn't realize I was in a rush, I got the impression that I was getting REALLY close to the "cutoff time" that I need to leave the mall by in order to make it back to the school in time to pick everyone up. I wondered what time it was, and got the impression that when I was done in the book store, it would be 2:05 - 2:07. I pay for the one book I have, head towards the doors and the clock above the doors reads 2:05. I thought that was pretty cool and headed to the vehicle. I leave the parking lot, and get into traffic and its now 2:07. I have been finding that the more I have been listening and paying attention to the little information they have been giving me, the more times I find that they are right. Its when you second guess what your hearing that your often going to run into trouble with your insight from your guides.

On another note, feeling so much better today! I still have a slight cough, and blowing my nose a little, but its SO MUCH better! I do apologize to the people who have had their reading delayed because of this nasty cold. I should be able to be all caught up by tomorrow night and back to my old cheerful Cheri self!

Okay, your probably thinking "enough already, get to the winners".. okay so here goes.

For the "Grand Prize" of the 50.00 paypal payment from me (in canadian funds) to be used to SPOIL YOURSELF and doing something nice is..... DRUM ROLL PLEASE.....

Oh, wait, did I tell you what my daughters were for halloween?

Just kidding

Congrats to AMANDA S. (Redreila89) You were the person that had their name picked by my eldest daughter!!! You need to contact me at Cheri22@gmail.com and write "BLOG CONTEST WINNER" in the subject line and I will contact you in order to get your email for the payment. Hopefully you can let me know how you spoiled yourself!

For the three women who won the second prize, you all win MOTHERLODE predictions from me. They are worth 50.00 on my site, and allow you access to email me anytime during the 30 days to get any question answerred you want. It includes a session of Reiki, and the archangel oracle reading.

The three winners are listed here, all with posting 11 times each!

ACRYSTALILLY
STACY
MELISSA

Please email cheri22@gmail.com and write in the subject line "BLOG CONTEST SECOND PRIZE" so I can schedule your reading for you.

Thank you EVERYONE for participating!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Thank YOU for posting this fun giveaway! I'm glad your feeling better

ACrystalLilly said...

This was so fun. Im glad you thought of it. And Im glad your feeling better it really stinks to be under the weather. I hope your girls had a wonderful Halloween and you took lots of Pictures and had lots of fun. Blessings and hugs.

Lynn said...

Congrats to the winners! Thanks Cheri for doing that!