Recent Posts

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter!

Today the easter bunny visited our house. I made sure that there was a bit more toys than candy this year which I think that both the girls really liked. They got bubbles and some chalk, sutffed animal and a handful of chocolate. It was also my Uncles 60th birthday.

My mom was all about the holidays. Didn't matter what the holiday, it was something she loved to do. She would have bought the girls a few little trinkets from the dollar store and made ure to give them it before Easter. She would have also been at this birthday party. It was strange walking through the house, because literally everytime I walked into a new room I fully expected to see my mother there. When outside playing with my youngest, as we started to walk into the front door, I actually caught myself saying "okay, lets go find Grandma Sheila". (this is what my girls called my mom) I just kinda laughed at myself... wondering if perhaps it is just the memory of her being there that was so familiar, or if my spirit guides were infact alerting me to her presense and in what room she happened to be and I didn't realize it! (untill I went to say her name).

Anyways, I hope everyone got to spend some nice time with thier families. I know Easter can be a religious holiday as well so whatever the reason I hope you had a good weekend.

I drew the winner for #9. You win the family bypass prediction. (ALLISON) Please email cheri22@gmail.com to claim your reading!

0 comments: