Recent Posts

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Ready.....Set.....INSPIRE!

I always love getting clients to update me when they have conceived. I also love clients providing their secrets and tips on what worked for them and how long they were trying to conceive before they got their bfp. I think its great that we can all connect together and share this wonderful information, with the hopes that its going to help someone else figure it out and get pregnant! I have one storey here right now to share with you all, and another that shes going to make me wait until November to share. She wants to have the storey from start to finish and having the feelings of holding this much anticipated baby in her arms! So for any of you who have gotten your bfps, past, present or future, and want to share your storey please do! Email me at cheri22@gmail.com and put in "INSPIRATION" in the subject line. I actually provide a free bypass reading (value 10.00) in exchange for your storey. I will edit out your name if you prefer to remain anon.

Hiya Cheri

Many thanks for you reply & I love the girl prediction! But am just so thrilled to be pregnant that a healthy baby is all that is important. I hope you are doing as well as can be expected after your bereavement x

It has taken us 3 and a half years to get to a positive pregnancy test & I know there are many more hurdles. We had breaks for my back operation and my husband was ill at the beginning of 2009.

What is incredible and cannot merely be a coincidence is that I have got pregnant twice the cycle in which I had a HyCoSy! Thankfully my tubes were clear but obviously seem to have benefited from a spring clean!

Just to give you TMI this is what we did:-

HyCoSy on cd8

Had sex 6 days in a row from cd13 to cd 18, Positive ovulation tests were on CD14 & 15

Used Zestica instead of Pre-Seed, it's cheaper & less gooey than Pre-Seed, can get it on eBay

Always missionary position & made sure climaxed after hubby, used toys if necessary!

Legs in air for at least half an hour & tried not to pee for as long as possible

Have been eating loads of chocolate & Yakult (probiotic drink)

Had almost given up!

Hope that helps. Really think the HyCoSy was the key for me.

Best wishes

H.B.

2 comments:

Krystal said...

Congrats to her!!

Unfortunately I'm not a success story, yet. Still waiting. It's been about a year since I got your first reading, but have yet to have any luck. Like her... I'd settle for any gender right about now!

*I am the Veteran, and the Wife* said...

Congrats!! I have to look up the procedure it was she had gotten, and I have yet to hear about a good replacement for pre-seed, so i will look into that too, and the time frame, cheri had givn me is coming up, I am hopeful, but if not thats okay too. :)