Recent Posts

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

I think I am in countdown mode?

Not much longer and I am taking my girls to DISNEYLAND! My husband decided that he is not a disney kind of guy and choose to stay home and I said I was still going to go!! Whoo hoo!. Sorry, I have never been in my entire life! My parents used to say that they would take us.. they never did. I did not want to do the same thing to my girls, so I am doing it! We are gone for a week. I am going to be away from my computer, and not sure I can do it! lol.

For those of you who have made payments recently, they are being scheduled for when I get back home, but I have added an incentive to make up for the wait:) Most people seem to be pleased!

I actually just bought myself a laptop as well, and was so tempted to bring it with me and continue working. I felt in the end, that I would be too worried about bringing it and forgetting it, that I figure it was best to leave it at home. I know that I could use the re-charge as well so probably for the best.

The laptop is going to create alot of good changes for me. My computer currently is in my office downstairs. During the day its almost impossible to come online and do any emails, readings, or scheduling or even replies. My youngest senses that I have left the room and is down here with me and wanting Barney on the other computer. With having a lap top, I can take an hour while she watches her barney movie and reply or schedule and focus more time at night completing my readings and updating my blog! Its going to accomplish alot and i am so excited for this!

So thank you all for your patience while I went through the grieving process of lossing my mom back in March, and for the fact I am offline for a week. I love you all and looking forward to growing together for many years to come!

Since my mind seems to be thinking Disney, when I get back, big blog contest to come. its going to be challenging, but FUN!!!

6 comments:

Lynn said...

Have an awesome trip with your girls!!! Good news about the laptop, that should make things easier for you. What kind of laptop are you getting?

Alicia Johnson said...

YAY for ya'll sounds like such a fun fun trip I have always wanted to go there. Have fun and be safe

Katie said...

Have fun! I love Disneyland soooo much! :) I definitely suggest getting fast passes to the rides you want to go on most, especially Indiana Jones, Splash Mountain, Space Mountain and the Matterhorn. Also be sure to get a fast pass for the Tower of Terror and Soarin' in California Adventure. They save so much time waiting in line!

*I am the Veteran, and the Wife* said...

Have fun!!! Sounds exciting!

Jewels said...

A whole week? What lucky girls you have!! Have fun!

Amanda said...

You know we are all happy to be there for you! =] I hope you and your girls go out and have fun!! My parents promised me Disney land and Disney World and have never went. So hoping to take my son to one of those in the next few years when he's old enough to appreciate it. This year I'm planning to take him to an aquarium and some other fun things that he might like this year.

Hope you will continue to write your blog for a very long time! I enjoy them very much. I truly do think your advice has gotten me on a much postive path and I'm very thankful fo it. I love reading about you and your family's life and the wonderful advice you give us.

Thanks for being there for us!!