Recent Posts

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

The winner

DAWN! I have just emailed you to let you know that your the lucky winner! Thank you all very much for the wonderful birthday wishes and for not singing happy birthday!

Every year my mom and I seem to "bug" each other with birthday wishes. I email, call or text her a bunch of times and say happy birthday, knowing I am going to regret it as its my birthday 4 days later. I have no idea how many years that this has been going on, but you would think that it would stop.. Nope, we seem to carry it on every year. She occasionally will sing parts of the song knowing it bugs me, and I "threaten" to hang up! lol.

Today was a good day. My Mother in law came over to watch "baby" for 2 hours while I ran some errands and our eldest was in kindergarten. It was actually enjoyable "me" time. I went to the dollar store, grabbed some fathers day cards (which I am glad I did not forget to do) I went to get a pedicure as well which was nice and relaxing! Its nice to treat yourself once in a blue moon and trust me, my feet needed it!

Headed back to pick up my daughter and then back home. So far, been a pretty relaxing evening. I got most of my readings completed tonight, I have one left, then to tidy up my inbox with some scheduling and quick replies and then off to bed!

There is no reading giveaway this week. I am offline from Friday till Monday morning for family time. Don't worry, I have will have every ones readings completed that were due before then completed:)

0 comments: