Recent Posts

Friday, June 26, 2009

I think I am being stalked by Michael Jacksons Ghost!! ha!

It happened again. I was turning on limewire, I select all 197 songs, and click on "Enqueue" and then "Launch" and all the previous times its played the first song on my list (which happens to be Carrie Underwood) and last night, and tonight I have done this and for the second time its been Michael Jackson song, and same one, Smooth Criminal!

I am sure its a coincidence, but now its really funny! I am going to have to look over the lyrics of the song and see if I can figure out if perhaps there is a meaning behind it and relating to his passing, or if it just happens to like picking song 97 out of 174 that I have!

Well I also thought today was Thursday so was coming on to do a give away, but apparently its FRIDAY! So I am a day late. Tonight's give away is for Lyuda! To go along with tonight's theme, just post in the comments section your favorite Michael Jackson song! I will announce the winner SUNDAY!

9 comments:

Kellie Martin said...

I am so sad about his passing :(
My favorite Michael Jackson song is Thriller for sure!

Diana C. said...

Favorite song.. there are so many.. One song I loved is "Remember the Time" But one song that irked me more than anything was "Dirty Diana" yeah thats my name.. sheesh. lmao..

Anonymous said...

I like Thriller.

Jackie said...

My favorite MJ song is Billie Jean

trying1009 said...

My favorite song, geez that's hard b/c I have so many but I'm going to have to say Billie Jean. I'll always remember that song b/c it's my uncles favorite. I remember being little and he'd play it all the time. Brings a smile to my face.... Have a great weekend

Anonymous said...

Man in the Mirror. I just really enjoyed the message behind it.

Lee

Krystal said...

Mine is definitely "Heal the world". I always loved that song.

Andrea said...

Man in the mirror

lindsaycamp78 said...

Smooth Criminal by far!