Recent Posts

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Michael Jackson....

I am sure that your hearing about this EVERYWHERE right now. Its been on the news both the radio and the TV over here. I am actually shocked of his passing to be honest. I think that his death really affected me as did Princess Diana, and yet I knew neither. Not really sure why. Perhaps because of their fame being on higher levels?

I asked myself and my guides why this death would bother me, and I just get the sense it was because he was so misunderstood in so many aspects. The image my guides provide is of someone who was depressed, trying to hide it and put on a happy face. I get the sense that he did not like who he was on the inside, as a way to mask that person, he made changes to the outside to try and "disguise" who he was inside. I guess I had always assumed it was more about vanity than perhaps trying to change who he was.

I also get the sense hes feeling "free" right now and at peace, even though his passing was unexpected. I know right now that they are saying his death was related to cardiac arrest, but I feel later reports will show it to be linked to "chemical substances". I believe a bad combination of pills (not on purpose)

This is what my guides are showing me as a way to put it all together for me. Is anyone else touched by his passing?

PS. I enjoy listening to music to "zone" out to and complete my readings. I like the background noise as a way to meditate a bit. I just launched limewire, and I select all the songs, I then launch it and just let whatever come up... guess what.. yep, Michael Jackson "Smooth Criminal" just came up and played first! What a hoot!

2 comments:

D... said...

im still in shock and yet so weird that i would shed tears for a man i NEVER met! I guess the connection for me and the reason why its affecting me is MJ is the first artist and 1 of the very few that inspired me to dance! I use to get so excited to watch his videos, i listened to his music all the time growing up. I think he was an amazing performer and he helped me dream bigger! I also feel that he was sick and we just didnt know how bad and i feel depression played a major roll in his overall health. He will be missed by many. I feel really bad for his family and children.

Lynn said...

I too feel the same way! I just can't get over that he's gone. I feel too that he's in a happier place than he was on earth. I was up till 1:00 am last night watching videos of him on Much Music and seeing him when he was younger. Very talented man. Gone too soon! (Actually that is a name one of his songs, which always makes me tear up).