Recent Posts

Sunday, June 28, 2009

the winner!

Lexxiesmama! Congrats to you on winning the blog draw for tonight!. I think that my favorite song for him was Billie Jean. I think it was more to do with the fact that my friends middle name was betty-jean and we all thought it was really close! Not to mention its played alot in the bars for dance music!

This weekend was a weird one. We had been downstairs and I was just getting ready to take my eldest daughter to go to see UP while the baby was having a nap and hubby stayed home to watch her. I heard a loud bang! I went upstairs wondering what it was, but did not see anything out of place. So headed out and never gave it a second thought. I got home and my husband told me that the umbrella for our patio table had somehow caused the table to SHATTER! It was that windy! (remember last year where I posted I found our umbrella at the front of our house and it must have flew over our house? lol)

Should have taken the kids over to the park to fly a kite. Perhaps tomorrow will be windy as well. We have had the table and chairs for three seasons, so I am not feeling too badly that they have "kicked the bucket". I have looked at the chairs and they look like they are starting to crack in a few places. So I will definitely keep my eyes open at the end of the season sales for new set.

If anyone has tried to add me to their face book page, please in the subject line when adding put how you know me otherwise I do not accept the friendship link.

I have been doing alot of the archangel card readings for people lately because of the June special and I have found that the cards are not jumping out of the pack while shuffling. Not all of them, but only the ones that are meant to be read. I tried to do a reading for a friend of mine last night. She lost her husband in October 2008. I asked her husband to please pass a message through, before i had even finished saying anything, (I think I got his name and two words out) two cards literally flew out of the deck and landed on my lap. It was actually really funny to see it happen. I passed the information to her with from the two cards and she emailed me back today. She understood perfectly what he meant with the cards and was already aware of what he wanted and was currently taking care of it.

I really love to help people. This is something that I really feel strongly about, and this is why I do it.. This is why I do all of my readings, is to help, to provide insight hope and happiness. My "reward" is the feeling you get when you know you have done something good/nice for people.

I hope everyone had a good weekend.

July's specials will be announced and its a freebie so keep your eyes on the blog and how it works:)

4 comments:

Candy218 said...

Cheri,

I love how you help people out. Even back when you first started doing reading, you took to the time and truly helped me in so many situations. I'm grateful for your kindness, and I hope everyone else feels that way also. Thanks so much. CB

Kellie Martin said...

Wow...YAY! I can't believe I won! :)
Thank you Cheri!!
What do I do...email someone?

Lynn said...

Oh I second what Candy218 says. Cheri has helped me with a personal situation that i was dealing with and I can say she truly and genuinly cared and helped me over and above my expectations. I also felt so bad for asking her, but she was always there and never turned me down. I really appreciated her help! Amazing!

Cheri22 said...

leexiesmama

I guess it would have helped if I had said email me cheri22@gmail.com and I will forward your email to lyuda! lol.

Make sure in the subject line you put BLOG CONTEST so I can locate your email.