Recent Posts

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

June Special of the month

Sorry to post this so late!!!. Anyone who purchases a Sibling express reading in the month of June, will automatically get a free reiki OR 3 card spread of Archangel Card reading. Its up to you which you choose. These are normally valued at between 10.00-12.00 CAD. This is for the month of JUNE ONLY. If you have already purchased the sibling express reading before I had announced the monthly special, please email me with IMPORTANT in the subject line so I can adjust your scheduled date to reflect the special of the month.

I still have not forgotten about the last post in regards to spirit guides. I figured I would actually talk to those of you interested in perhaps having a "yahoo" group that will allow all of us interested in going "live" for the special event. I will try and guide everyone through meeting their spirit guides and or connecting more so with their spiritual self. Most people should have no problems with meeting their guides, but others might take a few extra tries and might find this experience actually awakes their psychic abilities more.

So for those of you interested in this possible opportunity let me know by posting in the comments section if you would be interested or not, and if you have any questions about what I am saying.

7 comments:

Krystal said...

I would be interested, but not sure if I'd be able to get the freedom to have an actual chat at a specific time. :(

ty206 said...

I would be interested.

Kate said...

I would be interested. Thanks :)

Unknown said...

I would definitely be interested!!!

Candy218 said...

That would be great.

Lynn said...

I would be interested Cheri!

Marie said...

I'm interested! That would be cool.