Recent Posts

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Congrats to

ELIZA! You were the lucky winner for today's blog contest! Please email brooke777 and let her know that your the winner of this contest. The link to her site is to the right and down below!

This weekend has been a busy one. Fun, but busy. Both Saturday and Sunday we went to friends houses for dinner. We ended up leaving late, and the baby slept in the van on the way home and then we get home, I am hoping to just take her up to bed (She had already been bathed and in her pj's) but nope! She treats the car ride sleep as a NAP... which means she does NOT want to go back to sleep when we get home. I finally got her to sleep at 9:45pm tonight and last night was 10:30!!! Oh well, we had a good time!

I really loved every one's stories that you posted about the things that really bug you that sounds funny but makes total sense! Today I had to sing happy birthday again. Not as bad as when I was younger, but I would still rather the song was changed. I wonder if I could sing it in french if it would still bother me? lol

0 comments: