Recent Posts

Monday, June 8, 2009

Have you ever experineced a case of the "stupids"?

I seem to be coming down with a case of the "stupids" and wonder if they have a pill to make the symptoms go away? I am talking about things that you do and realize that they are dumb and what did you do that for? lol.

The other day I had to stop at the bank, I went in, deposited a check for my husband, and then came out. Baby in my arms, I walk to the drivers side as if I am going to get in and start driving. Um, hello! I am holding the baby!!! I shake my head, laughing at myself and then go to the passenger rear door and put the baby in the car seat... Then I get into the van, buckle up and put it in DRIVE so that I can go BACKWARDS! ACK! Again, laughing at myself as I realize my error thankfully faster than my foot working the peddles.

Tonight my husband informs me that he will be taking my van tomorrow to work as his truck has problems. As a favor, I usually drive this other little girl to and from school as shes in the same class as my daughter, and her parents have no vehicle. (its a good 20 min walk for them with a younger kid in tow) Anyways, I had to call them letting them know that i would not be able to drive the girl tomorrow and explained the situation, the mother was understanding and said no problem, but when I was saying that I could not drive the girl to school I actually said I could not drive and used the mothers name instead and said to school!

So as you can see from just the few samples, I seem to have a case of the "stupids" lol and weird things are happening. I am getting the feeling that something is causing me to "slow down" and take notice, which is where all of these things are taking place as a way of making me go slower because of all the weird mistakes I am making. (only in life, and not with my readings! lol)

Perhaps I just need a "me" day where I can sit and relax and not think... regroup and re-energize! We all need one of those!

Now on to the winners! I forgot to post last night the winner (again a case of the stupids as I forgot) and announcing DIANA as the winner! You can contact Elisabeth yourself, her site is located on the bottom right of this blog, and her email address should be easy to locate. Just announce yourself as the winner of the blog contest and she will take care of the rest.

Now in regards to every one's answers, if I had more time tonight I would post to everyone and explain what you had seen, or whom, or for those of you who were not able to get an answer, help you explore more in this direction. Since I am really booked up tight, please keep your eyes on the blog this week, and I will make sure to touch base with everyone who answered and help guide you with your guides and your connections and those of you who did not enter the comment section, will provide more information on how you can connect with your guides.

3 comments:

Krystal said...

We all have our off days! LOL. Sounds like you definitely could use a break to get yourself relaxed and refreshed!! Maybe you should invest in an hour or two at a spa... a nice massage, time to relax the brain... something!! :) Best wishes.

Anonymous said...

The things I do are really really stupid. I always hurt myself. It is almost like if I am clumsy. Last Friday I was cleaning the fruit bowl and I hit the top cabinet on my hand where I have a scar and the scar cracked and I was bleeding. Today I did laundry at my aunt and when taking the basket to my car I hit my hand on the wood fence and the same scar was red and I scraped the bones. Again bleeding. I have bruises on my legs from bumping in the corner of my bed and the rabbit cage. I hit my toes on stupid stuff on the floor or around. One time two weeks ago I even bumped my head in the refrigerator. I am a smart person but not sure why so clumsy at times. LOL.

Unknown said...

I think it is called "mommy brain", starts when your pregnant and never gets better! lol