Recent Posts

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

My eldest arrives home tonight!!

Her plane arrives at 11pm tonight and its about a 45 min drive home from the airport. Her grandfather will be picking both her and grandma up and then bringing her back home to us. I am so excited!!!

This is a picture they sent me from Ontario of her and a friend at Marineland. This is something that my daughter wanted to do as she sees the commercials for it on the TV. One of her highlights to this trip I am sure.

Now in regards to your comment Krystal, yes, you are correct, I did offer the first three people the chance to get a angel card reading and was going to post on Sunday that the people who commented on this post (https://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=6937417777657772309&postID=6057927623338035101) nee) needed to email me with BLOG WINNER in the subject line. I just looked back and unfortunately I forgot to post that tidbit. So thank you so much for letting me know and reminding me that it had not been done. So the three people who are located in the post linked above, and the person who posted in the first comment spot from last nights post please email me with BLOG WINNER in the subject line. Let me know if you would like a specific question to be answered by the cards and your guides, or if you just want your guides to come through with a message of guidance or an answer on something that is happening in your life that you might not be aware of or know which direction to take.

Thank you all for your comments when I first announced the dr visit, and the ones posted after finding out the results. I do agree that it was something that peeved me at first about this DR when it came to him asking me what I wanted but I have come to like him and his ways. I feel him to be a good Dr and he seems to care a great deal. Always giving me tips and ways around it, and making me feel better about the choices. As I mentioned before the "baby" seems to get frequent ear infections, rather than just saying I have to use antibiotics all the time, or telling me to get ear plugs, hes taught me how to know when shes a bit congested (she kinda snores etc) I give her nasonex. This clears her passageway, and prevents the ear infections from occuring:)

Anyways, keep your eyes on Thursdays blog, its the next giveaway for Elisabeth's reading.

2 comments:

Krystal said...

That's great your eldest arrives home soon! I l-o-v-e that picture! I hope she had a blast as well, but it sounds like she did :)

Really am grateful they didn't find any thing serious in the blood work - but what is his reasoning for your AF not arriving yet? Because of breastfeeding or is he not sure as well? All the best!

Lisa Storm said...

Awwwww bet you can't wait to get her back home.
Lisa xxx