Recent Posts

Saturday, May 1, 2010

up, then down, up then down

okay, so this subject line of course could totally relate to MANY things, but lets get our minds out of the gutter! haha! I got back from our trip to Disneyland today, around 6pm. It was really fun and enjoyed my time away but so glad to be finally back and home!

We had to take two planes to get there and two back. It seems that the two planes back have made me feel a bit off. I keep feeling like I am still on the plane and in a bit of turbalance. I really dont like this feeling. Is this called jet lag? I think if I ever go anywhere again, I will make sure its just ONE flight there and back!

Our trip was nice, had its bumps along the way. My youngest (shes two this month) fell in the bath tub on day two of our trip. She slipped and hit her chin on the side of the tub, splitting it open. I had to take her to the hospital and they put in 5 stitches. Thank goodness for travel insurance! Its worth the extra money I spent for that!

Other than that, it went fairly well. Last night we spent our last night at disney, watched the fireworks, and then came home and packed our suitcases. I set the alarm for 6:55am and hit the sack around 11:30pm. Our shuttle was to arrive at at 7:45am to take us to the airport for our flight. Well, 7:30am, my niece says "Cheri, its 7:30am" and I was like "what?" thinking she had to be CRAZY!!. Nope for some reason the alarm did not go off and my niece saved the day! We flew out of bed, threw the rest into suitcases and ran out the door to check out. Thank goodness our shuttle was late, or who knows what would have happened!

I will have to post some pictures for you guys later. I am not on my "main" computer right now where all my pictures are stored.

So tomorrow, I have to clean up a bit, unpack and do laundry, and then will be scheduling requests. I am even hoping to get started with answering some free requests, as I have gotten backed up from requests from FEB 2010 and would like to keep those as current as possible and still keep up with the reading bypass requests.

I have some more stories of inspiration that will be posted coming up as well so keep your eyes open:)

Thank you all for being patient with me while I was away from the computer away on vacation with my family. I do appreciate how accomodating and patient everyone has been.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Cheri

Welcome back,I hope you had a great time

Lorna

Lynn said...

Cheri

Glad you had a nice trip! Sounds like a lot of fun!

Alicia Johnson said...

Yay glad you had a fun trip. I want to take the kiddos to disney one day.

Amanda said...

Like everyone else said glad you had fun with all of the kids! I would of freaked out if I only had so much time to get out of the hotel and get on my plane not to mention you had children to rush out as well