Recent Posts

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

BEEP...BEEP... here is the winner!

Congrats to lucky winner number 26! (Klynne). I really wish I could give you all a free reading! Perhaps one day you just never really know right!

Yesterday was a difficult day for me (as those of you on my facebook would have seen my post) You know when you have one of those days, where you usually have a certain friend or family member you would have called to vent to? Well my mom would have been that person. I can't believe shes been gone for almost three months now.

Today while going to get dinner for my husband and myself and my mom's husband, I was sitting in the line up for the drive thru, and new my mother was with me. It was really nice to have her there.

On a completely different topic, I got an email from someone who is very knowledgeable about fertilty and she wanted to start posting articles shes written (about fertility and such) on my blog. I have taken a look at her blog already and found the information on there really informative and thought you might all benefit from having someone posting this kind of information perhaps once a month. Right now we are just chatting back and forth trying to figure everything out. How it will work, the type of information she would like to share (I am VERY protective of my clients and would prefer to ask tons of questions before I even go any further). So I wanted to give you guys all a heads up on what I am hoping to do and will provide more information on whatever direction I decide to take.

I am hoping that all of you are having a very good day and looking forward to starting up with the psychic testing again for give aways!

1 comments:

Amanda said...

Congrats to the winner =] I'm sorry yesterday was difficult for you, but so glad today you were able to feel her prescence. I remember times I'd think about important family member who passed away and get teary and would love to hear their laugh and just talking to another family member and bringing up old memories would make me feel like they were there. Very awesome about the person with the fertility knowledge to contact you. It will definitely be something to benefit everyone who needs it.

And I do miss learning to get in touch with our abilities. Lol. I know a friend of mine's emotions are affecting me and stressing me big time so going to use one of your tricks you've taught us so it wont effect me so bad.

Well wishing you a great day