Recent Posts

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

hello to you all!

congrats to the winner who is JILL (posted number 9) I wish I could have gotten you all to be winners! Please email me at cheri22@gmail.com with "blog winner" in the subject line

Its been a busy week. From my Internet acting funny and sometimes deciding not to work at all, and from my daughter (youngest) waking up and going through what appears to be separation anxiety. Lets just say its been a long week with very little sleep!

My youngest turns 7 on sunday which is going to be alot of fun. For some reason I really love the number 7 and think of this year being a very lucky one for her.

I recently got news from a friend who happened to know my mother, and actually told me something that really helped to make everything make more sense in regards to what happened. I feel more "accepting" of her passing which certainly makes it easier.

I do have some more stories of inspiration to post and will try and get another one up tomorrow night. For those of you expecting readings, thank you for your continued patience.

1 comments:

Aubrey said...

Happy Birthday to your youngest! Do you have big plans for Sunday?