Recent Posts

Saturday, February 19, 2011

you are getting sleepy.... you can't keep your eyes open....

In case your wondering.. I am talking of hypnosis! I have to admit that I tried it three weeks ago. I have been trying to loose weight (I am halfway to my goal, I need 25lbs more to fall off!) and figured hypnosis might help. What do I have to loose?

I made my appt, and was a bit nervous as the only experinece that I had with hypnosis was at some bar show where he made people act crazy and they appeared to have no control. Well, I guess not all hypnosis is like that. If you have ever been in a group meditation (like I did with the show for James Van Praagh) then you have experineced hypnosis! You are in COMPLETE control, and can come out of the hypnosis if you want to.

She actually helped me quite a bit with the one session (so far) that I have had. I asked her to help me be more motivated for excersise, and to help me avoid chocolate and pop (as those two things I consumed EVERY day). Well, since that sunday of my session, I have NOT had either chocolate or pop!! not even one! I do feel more motivated for excerise, I can feel the want. I am more active than I was, but I am not doing as much as I would like. My next session is actually going to have her focus on stop eating when I know I am full, and to not eat when I am not hungry.... I figure that will be a great addition!

So... if hypnosis works for weight loss (according to google and sites I visited 95% effective) why not fertility? So I googled it! Thought you might like hear about this!

ARTICLE
Perhaps you're reminded of it wherever you go. Every other person you see seems to have a baby. You are reminded all the time on TV and maybe some people are careful not to mention babies in front of you because it's become a 'sensitive issue.'

Your lover becomes a 'sperm donor'

Trying for a baby can make your sex life suffer because making love is replaced by trying to make babies. Infertility issues and trying for a baby can adversely affect relationships when getting pregnant takes a long time.

The whole act of love making can become a stressed attempt at reproduction rather than reproduction being a by-product of relaxed love making.

Perhaps you've had IVF and it hasn't worked yet. Fertility treatments don't work for everyone but the good news is that hypnosis can make you more fertile.

Hypnosis can help you get pregnant

Research has shown that hypnosis for fertility doubles the success of IVF treatment. Researchers at Soroka University in Israel found that 28% of woman in the group that were hypnotized became pregnant compared to 14% of those were not hypnotized.

This research study of 185 women was presented to the European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology conference in Berlin. The Israeli researchers aimed to discover whether hypnosis could make the embryo transfer stage of IVF more successful.

During this stage, the embryo is transferred into the womb. However, if the womb is contracting, it can affect the chances of the transplant being a success. The research found that, indeed hypnosis did seem to greatly increase chances of becoming pregnant.

Stress and fertility

IVF fertility treatment tends to be a stressful time but stress can have a blocking effect on fertility success. This is why woman will often become pregnant at the very point they stop trying. The trying causes stress and prevents the very thing you are aiming to achieve. Getting pregnant needs to be allowed as much as forced. Sleep is a natural process of the body but it's when you stop trying to sleep that you are more likely to actually fall asleep. So it is with pregnancy.

Hypnotic suggestion and the workings of the body

This hypnosis for fertility session will do more than just diminish stress and get you relaxed. Your unconscious mind can directly affect the workings of your body through hypnotic suggestion. This happens when people are able to heal more quickly or be relieved of warts after being hypnotized. It's their unconscious mind that responds to the suggestions - this goes beyond the results of merely relaxing (as beneficial as these results are).

from this site

This other page is another great read
http://www.transformationsolutions.com/articles/articles.cfm/id/42BAD1BB-C09F-2A3B-F6057C9F87142988

2 comments:

Juliann said...

So what are your thoughts on spells? Is that the same? I have seen some psychics that say they can do spells for weight loss or fertility, etc.....do they really work?

Cheri22 said...

Hi Juliann

Personally, I do NOT beleive in spells for fertility or for weight loss (I actually tried someone on ebay who was supposed to have amazing success with spells lol) and it was for weight loss and did NOTHING.. I even emailed her back and questioning that which she offered to do another spell.

I really believe that its all about you believing in the spell for it to have affect.. which is something you could do with positive thinking and less stress and dont need to pay someone to put a "spell" on you.

Just my opinion:)