Recent Posts

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Secret Psychic Winner!!!

Okay guys, I have drawn # 9 (TRACY C.) and number #13 (BRANDY)!!!!

So if you two can email me at cheri22@gmail.com with "blog winner" in the subject line, I will give you her email address!!

I am hoping that she will allow me to give a few more readings away, but she wants to do these two first:)

On a completely different topic (but similar) I had a women email me asking me to exchange links. As I am now hesistant (and I guess protective of you guys) I dont just link with anyone (since what happened with Ruby and giving her the benefit of the doubt at first).

I had this psychic read for me. Unfortunetly she was not accurate with me (and it is harder to read psychics as we do tend to sheild our energy a bit more than people who have not tuned into their gifts) and when I provided her feedback on where she was off for me... she blew a gasket. I was shocked to say the least as I was not expecting that reaction. I guess I just assumed that all psychics prefer to have feedback (good or bad) so that they can strengthen their interpretation skills. Most times after receiving feedback of a reading, you can see where your interpretation was off and why you interpreted it the way you did. I am ALWAYS thankful for feedback. (this particular psychic will remain anon as I do not want to discredit her. She did seem really nice at first)

So those of you who have had readings from me, or will in the future, please, if your reading ever feels like something is off.. email me.. let me know. I do appreciate it. I promise not to bite your head off, I promise not to curse you (trust me there is no such thing) and will be humble for that experience... because how else in life can you grow if people do not help you learn? Feedback is IMPORTANT. I really feel that it helps to keep people honest, it helps to strengthen your gifts... I know that I am not 100% accurate (never claim to be) but I also know that interpretation at times can be off and feedback is helpful.

Hope you all are having a wonderful day!

4 comments:

Kimberly said...

I really admired that about you Cheri and that's why I've followed you for so long. Because you just have our best interests in mind and even if our readings aren't right you want to know! That's the sign of someone who isn't just after the money. Thank you for all that you do. :)

Lynn said...

Yep Cheri is one of a kind!! I can vouch for that!

Juliann said...

You have not been wrong yet for me so I have nothing but positive things to say about you!! :-)

Can you tell us who it was? I have come across so many people and am hooked on readings...just wondering if it is someone I have gotten a reading from....

Cheri22 said...

Hi Juliann

I will eventually give out her information. I dont believe that she would have been someone who you have come across just yet:)

I am waiting from the winners to provide feedback on their experinece and the "secret psychic" to be ready:) Then I will post her details and tell you all about her:)