Recent Posts

Friday, April 15, 2011

Sometimes, all you need is time

A client of mine wrote me a very nice email that I wanted to share with you. Her storey is one that is shared by a few of my clients and sometimes shows you that patient and hope is sometimes what you need.

Hi Cheri just wanted to let you know through all my frustration and years of trying you told me I would get pregnant in February about three years ago.
Well you were right and I owe you an apology as I sent you an email that wasn't so nice. Patience is not a virtue of mine but I did want to say thank you.


I asked if she would share her success storey with everyone in order to help provide hope for those of you in similar situations and she agreed!

Well as far as secrets um I remember you telling me to picture a baby in my belly and to focus on being positive. For so long I was so focused on the fact that I wasn't getting pregnant that this was a hard concept for me. You have been right for me two times before as I can recall so when you had told me February date of conception and it didn't happen after two years I got frustrated. Being positive was not in my vocabulary as I saw pregnant women around me all the time it bitterer me and I am one of the most happy go lucky people you would find. Well I started to put into practice what you told me after my mother in law past away unexpectedly. Thought to myself (well me feeling sorry for myself is not working for me) so I would sit in the tanning bed or sun let the sun beat on me and picture God putting a baby in my stomach. The moment I changed my attitude and started to be positive boom after five years I got a positive test just like you said I would.

So as I have mentioned in my readings, most times my readings will connect to the current year the reading was given or the year after. It does not usually go past that time frame, but on occasion does. I can not control who that happens to, nor will they give me the indication that the connection will happen further into the future. So, all you need is time, love, patience, and hope. Perfect receipe for making a baby! (okay, among other things!)

1 comments:

Bags4Bubbles said...

Hi Cheri!
I just wanted to follow up with you... I got a reading done around October 2009, and you told me I was going to have a girl. I found out in December 2009, that I was indeed having a girl! I had my daughter in May 2010.

I purchased the sibling reading from you that October, and you also said that I would have one other child... a boy and the month was NOVEMBER. I didn't think on it too much, and figured we would get around to having more kids later on down the road.

Just recently, I found out I was pregnant again (surprise!) and when I went in for the first ultrasound, I thought I was further along than I actually was... I about fell off the table when the ultrasound tech announced" Your due date is November 16th!" When I got home, I got your email out - and sure enough, there it was - second child (a boy) month was November!!

I'll be sure to follow up on the gender of this baby (we should hopefully find out by the beginning of July), but I have a good feeling that this one will be a boy! :)

Thanks again! I just wanted to follow up with you on my positive experience!

~ Di