Recent Posts

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

We have a winner!

I used to get my mom to pick a number for me whenever I had a contest. But since shes passed, and my eldest daughter is watching tv in her room and would probably ask me a 101 questions about why I wanted to know before she would give me an answer (typical 8 year olds I think!) So I used random.org to get it to generate a winner. The lucky number it picked was 16!! (PATTY D) Congrats to you!!

The correct answers are:

What color of hair? BROWN
Is it straight/curly? CURLY
What color eyes? BROWN
What shape face? (oval, square, circle, heart shaped) ROUND



So alot of you picked up this information quite well so congrats!!!

2 comments:

Jaclin said...

Awesome! Maybe my super ninja skills are actually working sometimes!! lol I was off on her face...I said oval. :o)

Patty D. said...

YAY!! I'm sooooo excited...thanks Cheri..do I need to email you and for the subject line "Contest Winner"? thanks again Cheri that made my day....