Recent Posts

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

I have been thinking about this alot since my mom passed a year ago (March 8, 2010) that its really hard to believe that they are gone. Sometimes stopping myself from reaching over to the phone and giving her a call to say hi. I have talked to many people and everyone seems to say the same thing. How hard it is to believe that they are actually gone. For those of you who have not had a loved one pass who was close to you, you might not totally realize the feeling I am expressing (I hope you dont have to for MANY MANY years!).

I meditated on this during the weekend. Asking why it was hard to believe, to be able to grieve and move forward with the good memories. The answer I was given.. same as I have told many people. Because they are not really gone. I tried communicating with my mother, following the meditation that James Van Praagh taught during his show in September 2010. It was the same answer every time I ask. Shes not gone, shes right here and always will be. Your soul/spirit knows that. That's why it has to believe that they are gone, because your soul/spirit KNOWS that they are not. Your brain and your spirit seem to fight each other with this and make it more difficult to just accept that they are NOT gone.

So try and take comfort, that there are signs out there. Don't try and second guess what your shown. Believe that they are trying to show you that they are near.

My apologies for not posting sooner. We went away this weekend and did not have any internet, and then last night when I got home, I wanted to answer my readings. So tonight I am posting the winners. Due to my delay, even though there was not 50 comments, & I know the new secret psychic is excited about doing this for everyone, I am still going to give away TWO of her readings, as well as giving someone the opportunity to try a new card reading from me. Here are the winners.. As usual please email cheri22@gmail.com with "blog winner" in the subject line.

(All winners were drawn by using www.random.org)
FIRST # 15 Danielle T.
SECOND #7 Maybel56

Winner of the card reading
#2 SARAH


On a completely unrelated topic. I was not originally going to post this, but I figured perhaps it would reach more people. I have had an email from someone tonight, that has told me that Ruby is giving people similar readings. That her and a few others purchased readings from her on the same day and all received pretty much the same reading. Has this happened to anyone else? I would love to have your feedback. Either leave it in the comments section or you can email me privately.

Word of mouth is how most people get their clients referred to them, so when your given a referral to ANY Psychic, google their handle. You can get more information, a better idea of what they are like and whether people had good experiences or bad. I dont like to see anyone have a bad experience with someone who is "supposed" to be helping you.

3 comments:

maybel56 said...

Glad to have you back Cheri! Yay, I won! I didn't see where you posted the answer to your question about the flowers in your yard. I would love to know :)

Cheri22 said...

Hi there
I can't believe I missed that part.
It is the purple pansey and it was at the end of the driveway area (but in the dirt)

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the free reading! Mine is scheduled for Sunday. I'm so excited!

And I guess I really need to work on my skills -- I said close to the house. :-)