Recent Posts

Monday, April 18, 2011

I am so excited, I just can't hide it!

okay gals, the last winner of the secret psychic contest emailed me with GLOWING reviews!!

There were alot of things that the secret psychic predicted that was similar to what I had told her previously so it matched. The months for a ttc reading were matched as well. Overall Patty D seemed extremely impressed!

I have even asked the secret psychic if I could give away two of her readings this week and she agreed!! I am really excited for everyone!

So the deal with this, is that if we reach 50 comments, I can give away 2 readings for free. So please, leave your comment to answer, send a link to your friends/family to comment (perhaps they would give you the winning reading! lol) Lets get it over 50 comments!

So this should be an "easy" one to make it more fun, and next week is TRICKY.

In previous posts from over the years, I have mentioned that there is a certain flower that grows wild in my yard, and followed me since childhood and usually grows in weird places.

What type of flower is it?
What color is the flower?
And since its just popped up in my front yard in the dirt, is it at the edge near the road, in the middle, or closer to the house?

if you use remote viewing you should be able to determine where the flower lies easily and will give you more practice. If anyone gets all three questions right, not only are they entered into the reading for the secret psychic, but you also win a new card spread called "symbulz" from "Cheri Manacuso". I will use the cards to do a spread about your life for free! (they are new cards, and itching to try them, so you get to be my guinea pig!)

Winner will be announced THURSDAY!!

20 comments:

Stacy said...

Hi Cheri,

The flower you are referring to is a purple pansy. I see them growing in the middle of your yard in a pile of dirt.

How fun!!

Sarah said...

Fun!

flower - Pansy
color - violet
location - near edging like by a driveway, sidewalk or roadway

Unknown said...

The flower is purple pansy and is growing down your driveway. (so middle?)

Love those flowers too. I have also found them in odd places!

Lynn

kate said...

What type of flower is it? pansy
What color is the flower? purple
It's growing closer to the house.

Thanks!

Kristen D. said...

What type of flower is it? The flower is a pansy.
What color is the flower? They are mostly purple, but you also have yellow, light purple and dark purple, and a mixed yellow and purple.
And since its just popped up in my front yard in the dirt, is it at the edge near the road, in the middle, or closer to the house? They are growing towards the end of the driveway in the lava rocks, but they are spreading and growing almost half way down the driveway.

Kristen D. said...

Cheri,

I forgot to say that these questions have been a lot of fun! Thanks Cheri!

maybel56 said...

Your purple pansies came back and are growing from your house down the driveway to the middle of your yard!

germanpie said...

The flower is a columbine. It is blue-purple with white. It is growing near the road.

Tracy said...

Your flower is a purple pansy, and they are growing at the edge of your yard by the road.

Thanks!

candy218 said...

Hey Cheri

I think the flower is purple pansy. I think they grew by a tree and then spread to the middle of the lawn and then went along side the house.

Jaclin said...

Cheri,

Purple pansy; growing along the walkway or driveway; they will soon pop up everywhere is they haven't already. I see them in the middle too.

Juliann said...

I can't even pretend to have any idea as to the flower and I don't want to cheat and copy what's posted.....but I do want to help and contribute the post reaching 50comments!!! :D I'm super excited about another secret psychic!!

Patty D. said...

I won the last contest and was really pleased and want others to experience it also... and I also want to see this comment thread reach 50 so i'm helping to ....hope thats ok....

Patty D. said...

oops! forgot to say THANK YOU CHERI.....

Mandapanda28 said...

Hi Cheri!

What type of flower is it? A Pansy

What color is the flower? Purple

Location? I am seeing it closer to the house

Thank you so much for these, they are so much fun!!

Anonymous said...

The flower is a wild purple pansy and is closer to your house. Thanks!!

Danielle T.

Amanda said...

Flower- pansy

color- either a purple or the color violet

location- It is pretty close to the house.

-redreila89@yahoo.com

Jodi said...

Flower = Pansy
Color = Purple (my personal favorite!)
and i believe it would be considered between the house and the driveway...so i would say middle!

Anonymous said...

Flower: Pansy; Color: Purple: Location: I see the backyard or close to the driverway! :) (user name Jenn0072000, can't sign in at work! lol)

Unknown said...

Do you happen to still have these cards. symbulz? I just found them and studied with the creator of the cards 30 years ago.. It doesn't have the 16 card spread instructions to reference. I'd LOVE to see it. I learned so much from her.