Recent Posts

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Its been one of those weeks....

I have been a bit off my rocker the last few days. Diagnosed with Strep Throat on friday, and in my own opinion a bit of the flu or perhaps food posioning. Starting sunday night, my stomach has been upset, feeling nauseous and food just not sitting right. So could be a side effect from the antibiotics or what I listed above. Its not been fun at my house!

Last night, laid down with my two year old while she fell asleep. Turns out I did too. Woke up an hour later feeling even worse (naps dont agree with me) so vowing not to do that tonight.

So haven't been online as much as I should have been which means I did not get a chance to announce the winner.. its .....drumroll please.....

willisaH!!!! Please contact me at cheri22@gmail.com with the word "blog contest" in the subject line to be able to claim your prize!

3 comments:

Amanda S. said...

Congrats to the winner. Get well soon Cheri!

Anonymous said...

Hope you get well soon Cheri.

Jaclin said...

Hope u feel better soon!! We are enjoying the cold here in Texas. Makes my migraines A LOT easier to deal with....