Recent Posts

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Life is like a bunch of lego

I read most of the comments from the last post, so figured perhaps I would try and provide further insight about our paths here in life. Please excuse any spelling errors, but the spell check is missing from the blog post option!

As I have mentioned before, even before we start our journey in this life, we draw up blueprints of our lives. These are just the "basics" of the overall aspects we wish to learn about. These are "lessons" that we wish to learn in order to improve our overall well being and spiritual selves. Whether we choose to learn about hardship, or love... Or if we choose to learn about wealth and greed..etc. There are MANY aspects to the lessons we can choose from. Whether our main focus is just one, or up to five at a time. Its all decided before we get here.

This is where things get "tricky". Lets pretend that we are using our blue print to build a "house" (translate to life). To build this house, we are using different colors of lego.. Its our choice on what color to use, but the overall design is still going to remain the same.

So, translated means, that our life the overall aspects, lessons..etc. that we plan to learn are going to remain the same.. its our choice on how we get there. If you have not learned your lesson, you will continue to repeat it until you "get it".

For me, one of my lessons was about respecting myself. EVERY single boyfriend I dated cheated on me. It was just before I met my husband that I had realized that I did NOT need to let people treat me like crap or a doormat, and that I deserved better. That I had made a concious decision to not allow boyfriends to cheat on me, and be "okay" with it, or continue in the relationship thinking I could not do better. Thus, by learning my lesson I was able to move forward.

You can't just say "I learned my lesson" and then think that its going to move forward. You actually DO need to have learned it and make a concious effort to not continue in that way/path.

Now this goes for relationships as well. If your with someone who is not treating you well and you make a concious decision to leave, does this mean you learned your lesson? Well it really depends on why you decided to leave. Did you learn what drew you to that person in the first place? Are you willing to realize that you CAN make a decision on what makes you happy and what does not? This is usually the first part of learning your lesson is realizing that you have a choice here.

So many different choices can change the color we use to build our house, but will not change the overall design.

In a question posted on the last post, they asked if they were predicted four, but their husband wished to remain at three, what would happen. Well if you made the choice to stay at three, then you are just changing the colors of your lego house. This would perhaps also shape things differently in your life. There might be another child that your children introduce you to, that you feel connected with, almost like "one of your own". Or perhaps you will end up looking after another child more so than what you normally would have... its always going to find a way into your life, as the overall "design" will still be the same, its just a different way to get there. So if you decide not to go for the fourth, your just changing on how that "fourth" interacts with your family.

Please let me know if this makes sense:) Its hard to interpret when they are just showing me lego in multiple colors and building a house with it:)

4 comments:

Juliann said...

I get it now!!! :-) Very interesting!!! It makes better sense now! Thanks for further explaining it! I love learing about about your abilities and how it all comes into play!!

Momma King 2 Girls said...

Yes it all makes sense. Everyone has a house and whether you know ir or not the path of life will take on different shapes and fashion in ways that you might not have thought about. The apart about the boyfriends before your husband really does speak to me. Because it was me. Well I just wasn't happy with the guys I was dating I would feel like I needed them and that they were the one. Then something happens and I'm back at square one. Then I realized that I needed to change me and change the lessons that I have learned and before I knew it my husband entered my life and I just knew that he was the one.

Cheri22 said...

Hi mother earth

That was exactly what happened to me. When I learned that lesson and said to my self that I would no longer allow someone to treat me that way, my now husband entered my life. Right when we started dating I told him I would NOT put up with cheating. That no matter where we were in our relationship it would be over. We have been together for 15 years, and will be married for 10 this august:)

Momma King 2 Girls said...

cheri
who one the contest? Just wondering I didn't know if you announced it already or not.