Recent Posts

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Are you on the right path?

Well, its been since November since I have been sick, so I am thankful for that, but I am now starting to have a sore throat and feelings sore tired. My right side of my throat is so red and irritated. I have started drinking tea, pop, water, juice... anything to try and soothe it, to no avail. So crossing my fingers a good nights sleep will do its trick.

I have managed to respond to ALOT of free requests, so not as far behind as I used to be, so if your still waiting for your request to be done, it wont take as long now so thank you for your patience.

I wanted to talk about sometimes people feeling "lost" in life and wondering if they have lost the right path in life. I think that most people are just ready for change, and stuck in a rut and really have no idea of where to start to get their life moving forward again.

I think that this usually happens during our "mid life" and often leaves us feeling restless. Do you know where this comes from? Its called that we dont spend enough time focusing on our own lives, our own wants and our own needs, that we often loose ourself. Thus, feeling like we have lost our way and no longer on the right path.

So how do you fix this? By making time for yourself. By knowing that you are just as important as everyone else in your life and you DO matter. We often get so caught up in helping others, in managing our families and everyone in it and loose sight of our own goals. What would make you happy? What things do you enjoy? Do you have a hobby?

Another thing I wanted to touch base with, is have a few clients over the years that are not currently ttc but still wanting to get that information about "when". When I provide this information they are often then worried that they are "stopping" the baby or delaying it by not trying to concieve. Please note, that this is something that you can delay. Your life is not set in stone, nor is the lessons you need to learn in this life or with whom. You CAN change your life, you CAN change the path you take and how you get there. So rather than staying in the same job that you hate, or in a relationship with someone who does not make you happy.....realize that you do have a choice in this life to make things happen... to change the things you can't stand. Its YOUR LIFE!.

When I do a reading for someone based on life questions, I provide you the insight to what is happening right now...based on the current path you are taking.. Does this mean that is it.. nothing you can do about it and you have to suffer through it? NO!!! Pyschics are provided the insight in order to allow you to make those changes. To decide what it is you want and to allow you the insight to make an informed decision. Does this mean you should change your path based on what a psychic has told you what is to happen? No... you should take into consideration what is seen, and decide with your heart and your own inner intuition on where you want your life to go. The lessons you will learn in this life time will remain the same, but you CAN change the way you get there and with Whom.. So dont just sit there, love yourself...realize that you CAN be happy.

If you respond to this post with any thoughts or your own experiences your entered to win a family bypass payment (worth 25.00) Even if you just respond saying hello!

Winner to be announced SUNDAY!

10 comments:

Katie Love said...

I would have to agree with you. We make our own destiny and it's up to us what happens by which path we take.

Juliann said...

So what do we do if we like what we've been told....and want to do our best with making sure it happens...example....I got a TTC reading from you a few months ago since we are TTC #3 right now and my hubby and I have figured that #3would be our last one....but you said you did see one more for us....weeelllll, lol, I would love 4 kids, just not sure DH would go for it....so would something like that just be if it was planned to have for kids or can #4 for us be an unplanned or surprise pregnancy...?

Momma King 2 Girls said...

I do believe that it is up to us with many things but think that the path we most of the time is the path that was given to us and planned for us before hand

Candy218 said...

Cheri,
I’ve often felt lost from time to time. It seems like I always would think that I should be “doing” other “things” rather than what I was doing. Such as comparing my life to what was expected or what was the norm. Like I should have been married by now, or I should have had kids by now, or been in a solid relationship, based on what others were doing or what “time frame” that I thought I should have had these things accomplished. I’ve always asked am I on the right path, for the most part I was, however I get antsy and that’s when I tend to stray from the path….when those thoughts of what I “should” be doing creep back in. I asked my spirit guides last week or this week, am I on the right path and that same night I had a dream about riding a train which from dream moods means "To dream that you are on a train, symbolizes your life's journey. It suggests that you are on the right track in life and headed in the right direction. Alternatively, the dream means that you have a tendency to worry needlessly over a situation that will work out in the end." So as of right now I’m trying to let go of time frames and just live and let things come to me and do what I have been doing to make myself better and improved. And for those that think they are not on the right path, make a change, if it puts you on the right path, you’ll know, if it doesn’t, eventually you’ll end up on the right path. Sometimes you just need to “jump” to get the process started.

Happy New Year!!

WillisaH said...

Gosh, I needed to read this so much right now. Wise words, Thanks Cheri! Happy New Year!

Tracy said...

Cheri,

Your post was very refreshing. I try to live by the belief that everything happens for a reason, as well as that we can create our own destiny. However, sometimes when we are in a rut, it seems hard to see past the here and now. I think the hard thing about the unknown is the fear that things won't get better, so your readings really help with that and give us peace of mind. Thanks for that! :)

Happy New Year!

Patty D. said...

thanks for sharing this with us Cheri, I to agree that we make our own destiny and its up to us to make it happen. I'm sorry your sick hun sending you lots of healing vibes your way...hope you feel better soon...

maybel56 said...

I really needed to hear what you had to say in this certain post. I'm at a crossroads in my life right now where I know I HAVE to change for the better in order to be truly happy!

Amanda S. said...

Do not want to apart of the contest, but still wanted to comment. I 100% agree with everything you said. I think its also important for others to realize that the laws of attraction play a part. I guess best advice is be positive, say everything you want as affirmatives and keep feeling/imagining what you want as if you have it. Its always amazing to see what time frame you/Cheri get and that your/her readings always align with what I am desiring.

Lynn said...

Yeah such a good question! I have pondered this myself alot. Sometimes we are so afraid to move forward because we don't know if this is the right path or not. I guess we eventually get to where we are supposed to be by our lessons in life!