Recent Posts

Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!!

I just wanted to pop in and wish you all a very Merry Christmas (if you celebrate) and a happy new year! I would love to hear peoples new years resolution? Do you make any... and more importantly...do you keep them?

For me, I always try not too...then give in and make some, and find myself not following through. Usually the same old ones like "going to loose weight" or "going to eat right".... This time, I am going to say "be thankful for what I have - ie. friends & family and good health". To do my best to remain positive, always trying to help others, but keeping time for myself. Being balanced in all aspects of my life.

Hopefully you all have some good ones too!

5 comments:

Amanda S said...

Hope you had a lovely Christmas with your family.

Jaclin said...

Merry Xmas and Happy New Year Cheri! I always do the loose weight and eat right thing too...lol I am going to try it again and do my best to stick to it! Also, another resolution is to pay off credit cards and save money for IVF!

Candy218 said...

Cheri,

Merry Christmas and have a fantastic New Year. I do my best to keep my resolutions. This year I'm going to try to learn how to relax and let things happen as they are without my worry...lol So relax and let go of worry........

Katie said...

I hope you had a great Christmas! My resolution is to learn how to eat right and manage my gestational diabetes. I know that I only have to do it for 3 months but it just seems entirely too hard at the moment.

Anonymous said...

I usually don't do resolutions other than maybe the weight thing thought that's ongoing. I like your idea of focusing on being happy with what I have. I tend to dwell on the fact that I can't have children and forget about all of the blessings I do have. Happy New Year! Danielle T