Recent Posts

Friday, December 17, 2010

My FREAKY dream!

Sometimes dreams are "freaky". I think that I have posted before that Sylivia Browne made a prediction into the future that we would know for SURE in 2010 that aliens do exist. That there would be no more doubt that they were around us and would make themselves known. Well, we are almost at the end of 2010 and still no aliens.

Last night or I guess I should say in the wee hours of this morning I had a dream, and crossing my fingers like crazy that its just a stupid dream and not something to come.

In my dream the aliens did come. Their ships so large, that they looked in the sky like moons... You couldn't even see the entire ship, and it was white/grey in color. I wasn't scared when I had first seen it. I was just staring up and said "well I guess Sylivia was right after all!'. Then I heard people screaming. After a quick look around, people were being beamed up to the ship. I grabbed my two girls and my husband and I ran into the house closing the door quickly as possible. I am not sure what the reasoning was behind this. I think at the time was that people outside and viseable were being taken (not sure why, but did not want to find out).

Inside the house, I peeked through the curtains to see if they had left, or were getting closer, and seen it right above our house then. I could read some things on the ship underneath. Almost like a gigantic scoreboard. The only thing I could read before they shown the light in my eyes was "132 hours" and was in countdown mode. Then my husband threw the towel over my head in the hopes of hiding me so that they moved on. This is when I woke up.

I hate those kinda dreams were your scared like crazy! I am not sure what 132 hours is going to mean (which is about 5.5 days) so if anyone sees aliens let me know. I will be the one hiding under the towel!

2 comments:

maybel56 said...

I have read so many books and stories about aliens making themselves known by 2010. As crazy as this sounds, I believe that my boyfriend and I have actually witness a few UFO's. We were fishing by a river late at night, and saw lights in the sky that we could not explain. They weren't planes or jets or any man-made aircraft. They moved in all directions then just vanished. I felt very special for being able to witness them. Thank you for sharing your dream. P.S. I don't think the towel will save you, lol :)

Amanda S. said...

I know I had a dream about vampires two days in a row and then chased in one of them. I looked up the meaning of being chased and vampires and felt it described how I felt at the time.

Something else I had a somewhat of a recurring dream. For whatever reason my partner's uncle had someone kept wanting to attempt to murder him. Each time with a different weapon. Then each time they would send me and my partner out to go with uncle somewhere. And I would be scared I was going to get murdered myself. It was strange.