Recent Posts

Monday, March 28, 2011

Elisabeth.....

I know that some of you had purchased readings and never got them. Elisabeth emailed me about a week ago and let me know what happened and that she wanted to start helping with her readings again. I told her the best way to come back would be to tell people exactly what happened. In order to "clear the air" and give people that information. I think alot of people were shocked when she disspeared as shes a good psychic and this was out of character for her (even I was shocked).

I have not received that email as of yet with the information she is going to share, but I did locate a small blurb on her site. For those of you who do not know her site its http://lovelightandinsight.net/ You can check the partial part of her storey on there, as well as instructions for those of you who purchased a reading but did not recieve anything for your payment. It gives you instructions as to how to get it, and what shes going to include for the delay and complications.

2 comments:

Juliann said...

She emailed me before I even read your blog, got sent to my oldl email address though so I emailed her after reading your blog over the weekend. We chatted a little and I am all about second chances so...we shall see. I am waiting for my reading and haven't heard from her since Saturday...I'm sure she is busy playing catch up. Hope I get my reading soon though! I look forward to some inspiration! :-)

Kimberly said...

I'm going to try a reading with her! Thanks Cheri!