Recent Posts

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Here is the message from Elisabeth!

As promised, here is the email that she has sent me and asked me to post for you all.

Yes, I'm really back!
Hi Everybody! As Cheri said, I suddenly disappeared last year after doing readings and healings for years, which was very unlike me. Unfortunately I was hit with some very serious family emergencies and medical emergencies that were just resolved in February and took me away from my work. I'm happy to discuss details or share some of what happened on an individual level but I can say that sometimes if you refuse to take a break and focus on yourself, life will force you to (and often in unpleasant ways lol.) I returned home (the events involved a lot of travel) last month and have returned to doing what I love more than anything-readings.
Anyways, I want to make sure anyone that purchased a reading during my absence gets their reading and whatever help they need. I've gotten in touch with most of you but just to be sure-please contact me about redeeming readings and it will be done right away (plus more.) My sincerest apologies about my absence, I am so happy to be back! Please contact me with any questions at Lovelightandinsight@gmail.com.


Lots of Love,
Elisabeth
Lovelightandinsight.net


PS. Thank You Cheri!!

1 comments:

Kimberly said...

I just had a really great reading with Elisabeth! :)