Recent Posts

Monday, March 21, 2011

Wanting to know about the Secret Psychic?

Well I have offically been given the go ahead to release her information! Her site is up and running (has a few glitches, but still okay to use!) I actually went ahead and paid for a reading myself just to get her used to the way the site works. I asked her to connect to my mother who passed away a year ago in March. I asked her to please tell me what it was that my mother said to me, when I was a block away from her house (this was after she had passed away and I had not made it there yet). I know what she said, as it is still crystal clear in my mind to this day, and wanted this to be my confirmation that shes coming through to other people.

I will actually copy/paste the reading I received from her for you to see for yourself.

My message was this " its ok you'll be fine. slow down just slow down and breath. " I don't know why this came, but I assume it was in reference to your condition at that time. Looking for a message at this time u are being told to keep looking after HIM. Apparently you also know who Him is. Your Mom is coming to me in a soft blue glow and feels very calm. There is a great quietness as well. It was a VERY comforting feeling and I believe I am to relay this comfort to you. Hope this answers your question. Yes I need to tweak my site a bit, but things are coming through good now.

Now what my mom said to me right after she passed and before i could get to her house was "rally racer rally racer". This was her "sarcastic remark" that she would often use when she wanted me to slow down, but did not want to come across as bitchy. The "him" in the information is actually in direct reference to her husband. I have been doing what I can to try and be there for him and include him in our lives still as hes very much a part of this family.

So I actually cried when I read her reading for me as it confirms the messages that I have received from my mother. (sometimes its harder to "hear" people who have passed over when your so emotionally connected.)

Okay, so the moment you have been waiting for...

www.sizzlinpsychic.com (copy and paste this in your browser)

Her name is Marguerite

If you decide to give her a try (I trust her and recommend her) make sure that you let her know that Cheri22 sent you. Hopefully that can get you some special treatment! lol.

To kick off her site the right way, the first THREE people who post in the comments section of this post, I will pay for your one question reading!!

22 comments:

Kimberly said...

Wow Cheri, your generosity never ceases to amaze me. Thanks for everything you do for us!

Cheri22 said...

Hi there sunkissed, can you email me at cheri22@gmail.com so that when I make a payment for you, I can pass on your email address for her to contact you?

Laurie said...

Thanks Cheri! I love that you recommend others as well.

Krystal said...

Sounds like a lovely psychic. I messaged you while ago about winning the last blog (so don't count mine as a winner). I know you're busy but I'm hoping you got my message.

Patty D. said...

I would love to try this cheri...but if I'm to late I will understand...how exciting to have a new psychic...

Jaclin said...

I will check out her site now! Thanks Cheri!

Jaclin said...

Cheri, the link on the blog says it does not exist or is wrong. Help!!

Lindsay said...

Wow I will have to check her out if you like her enough to give away readings! Thanks for sharing

Candy218 said...

Cheri, wow what a great reading. I'm glad that you got confirmation!!!! That was nice!!

I checked out Marguerite's website. It looks good.

For those having trouble, click on the link, then remove iamcheri22.blogspot so www.sizzlinpsychic.com is in the address box and hit enter. or try typing it in by itself, I know I had problems at first too ; )

Cheri22 said...

Laurie and Krystal, please email me cheri22@gmail.com with "blog winner" in the subject line and I will purchase the reading on your behalf:)

I have also fixed the link guys. Not sure why it would not work

Patty D. said...

oh I thought that krystal didn't want to be the winner so I thought I was next but oh well if not I understand..thanks Cheri for sharing the link to her..she does sound amazing..

Cheri22 said...

hahaha @patty!! Apparently I did not read everything that she wrote!!! Thanks for catching that! So yes, that does make you the winner! Please email me.

Krystal, can you email me again? I dont seem to have your email from the last blog contest?

Unknown said...

I tried her out and she got back to me with my reading in less than 24 hours!!! She did great, I'll keep your informed on her accuracy....You said June and she said in the next 2 months for conceiving so I'm hoping she is right, lol!!!!

Unknown said...

Oh and you both said boy!!!! yeah, want a boy!

Kimberly said...

Oh wow - I haven't heard from her yet. Weird...

Patty D. said...

cheri
i sent you an email do we send you the 1 question or do you contact us back or does she contact us for the 1 question that we would like a reading on?..thanks cheri and I'm truly excited about this and thank you for offering this for us..

Kimberly said...

Patty - I just went to the site and filled out the form and she got right back to me. :) I just left a little note that Cheri had payed for my reading. Thanks again Cheri!

Anonymous said...

Paid for a reading from her on the 22nd; I'm excited to hear from her! Danielle T.

Juliann said...

YAY!! So excited for a new psychic!!! Definitely will get a reading! Thanks Cheri!

Anonymous said...

I ordered a reading in the 23rd and she just emailed me today to re-submit my question??!! Hopefully all the little bugs get worked out.

Anonymous said...

I ordered a reading on 3/22 and my payment was accepted but I haven't heard from her yet; hopefully I wasn't lost in the shuffle. I guess I'll wait another week. Danielle T.

Perry said...

I wish I had seen this sooner