Recent Posts

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Sometimes laughing is all that you can do

I was updating a reading for a client of mine. She asked if she was on the right track with her current path in regards to trying to concieve. She mentioned she was going to start taking a fertility blend. The funny part of this, is that my guides gave me that if she went to a natural path store, and talked with someone there, they would be able to provide her with something that i felt would be beneficial. I got the name "gonja root". I have NEVER heard of that, and being the google-aholic I claim to be, figured I would be helpful and google it. Being able to provide her the information so that she did not have to search it for herself. As I love to help everyone, I figured this way I could look into it, and then post about it here and hopefully will benefit someone else in the same position.

This is where you are going to bust a gut! If you google "Ganja root" its marijuana! OH MY GOSH!!! I can't believe it! Its funny, you have to laugh, but really can't see how that would help aide in conception!! (although she did mention she joined a gym to lower her stress levels!).

I really did have to laugh, never had that happen in a reading before, and hopefully she got a good laugh. I did put in there what I found and told her I can't believe It actually said that!

Also on a side note, for those of you who remember Elisabeth Smith who used to do frequent readings and disappeared off the face of the earth. Shes back, new and improved and ready to start again. Shes going to email me with her storey as to what happened to her, why she disappeared, and what she plans to do in order to make it up to the people she dissapointed. Stay tuned!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh wow that is funny! I knew exactly what you were refering to when i was reading that. Gunja...i went.. pot? seriously? Hey it's natural? Right? (ok not into that stuff myself, but hey they have it for medicinal purposes for cancer patients ...why not!)

Lynn

Kimberly said...

OMG I was not expecting that! How exactly do you tell a client to smoke marijuana? LOL

Juliann said...

Hey, whatever it takes to get the job done I guess! LOL

As far as Elisabeth....I surely would like to know what happened? I have heard SUCH good things about her and I finally went to order from her (this was a few months ago) and never got my reading....was out $30! I knew if you recommended her she had to be good but I was highly disappointed.

Cheri22 said...

HI Juliann

I think that alot of people were shocked that Elisabeth just dissapeared (trust me was NOT in her character to do that, and even I was shocked). After you hear what happened, I think that people will be more understanding.

For the people who had paid for a reading but never recieved one, she is doing them now and will honor that payment. Give her an email, put in the subject line "PAID NO READING RECIEVED" and I am sure she will get back to you