Recent Posts

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Premonitions are tricky!

With Premonitions I usually only get a few minutes "warning". I really think that my guides are not trying to give me enough time to prevent the outcome, but more so to prepare myself.

I usually do not have too much time to react, but sometimes can certainly lesson the impact of what is to come.

Take this morning for example. I am up at just after 7am, my daycare kid to arrive around 7:30 and both my girls are still fast asleep.

This morning, we have people coming to chop our tree down (its causing problems with the foundation as someone planed this thing WAY TOO CLOSE to the house!! - its a maple tree!) Before I had gone into the shower, noticed that my husband was gone to work already. Into the shower I go.

I was then given an image of someone coming into the backyard and onto the patio to start with the tree chopping. I thought that would be kinda ackward as our bathroom window goes out onto the patio... yes its frosted, but trust me, you can see the outlines of people quite well!! (The neighbours cant see as there are trees thank goodness). Anyways, I thought perhaps my imagination was running away with me and really did not think that they would be coming to the house, let alone just marching up to the back deck without first knocking on the door.

Well lo and behold, I see a figure start walking across the deck, its moving our bbq from one end of the deck to the other. Lets just say that I ducked below the window, turned the water off and quickly grabbed a towel and got out! Didn't get to finish with the conditioner but just did not want my first impression of the people here to cut our tree, to be of me in the shower seeing my outline!

After getting dressed and heading out of the bathroom I take a peek outside. Apparently my husband had come back to move some stuff out of the way while I was in the shower so that when they started with the tree, there would be nothing in their way! Thank goodness!

So, although I always tell you to listen to your gut and trust in your own intuition/premonitions sometimes it can be a bit funny and not exactly as what you are shown/interpret:)

Thought you might like to get a kick out of my experinece this morning. I know I had a good laugh!

3 comments:

Jaclin said...

Totally agree!!!!!! lmao I have done that before. I think the gut instinct gets mixed up with my cop instincts and I think something is happening when it is not...lol

Unknown said...

Oh that's hilarious Cheri! Yeah I too want to trust my gut, but sometimes my worries take over and then i don't know what to think. That's why I am always second guessing myself.

Celeste2222 said...

I find when I do not listen and act correctly when given a premonition....I regret it, large or small....better to have a big laugh than disregard our premonitions, yes?