Recent Posts

Monday, March 14, 2011

I am grumpy...

I really don’t like to be grumpy and a happy person by nature, and I realize that this mood never lasts long. I had a GREAT salad from Costco (had everything but the kitchen sink in it!). So at least had a good dinner.

Have you ever had a feeling that you needed to be somewhere but you had no idea why? For the past week, I have had this urge to go to Costco. I really do hate that place because its always busy, line ups are long and you walk out of there spending a small fortune and carrying only 8 items. I know its bulk and a good deal, but it really drives me crazy to think that I paid that much for basically nothing.

Well, the past week have had this urge that I just needed to go. I fought it for about a week and the urge just got better. I figured that perhaps I was meant to be there for something and figured I might as well get this over and done with so I can stop thinking of going! I called my Mother in law to see if she wanted to come with me and my two girls. Turns out she was just about to head out the door and go there herself. Coincidence?

We picked her up and headed there. Nothing happened on the way there, (nothing significant at least). Got there, and able to park without too many problems. The store was busy, but perhaps less busy than normal for a Sunday. Got some groceries and found some good deals (including that salad!) Well still nothing significant happened.

We left and went through the drive thru of Tim Hortons and got my steeped tea (did I mention I am a Tim Hortons tea-acholic??) I thought, oh... what If I win something on the roll up to win and this is why I drove out there to go to a place I don’t really like? NOPE... Drove home and still nothing significant!!

So sometimes what might seem like a premonition or a significant pull can just be "nothing" at all!

Anyways, let’s get me less grump, post in the comment section, and I will draw a winner for a free bypass ($10.00) reading. I will announce the winner on WEDNESDAY!!!

(PS, in regards to the recent secret psychic, she’s doing last minute changes on her new website and I should be able to share who she is soon!)

16 comments:

Krystal said...

Always stinks when you have premonitions when they are not right.

Cheri22 said...

Yes krystal it does, but I guess thats how you learn between the ones that mean something and trying to warn you and just when your in the mood to shop! lol

Kimberly said...

Sounds frustrating, Cheri!

Sarah said...

I hope you feel less grumpy soon :)

Jaclin said...

I have had those days. It is like searching for something and then at the end you're like, "Really....nothing at all this time?" That is how I feel. My gut or feelings are telling me something and I go with it, only to see "nothing." Maybe they are making sure you are listening :o)

lindsaycamp78 said...

Well, I guess you can look at it as nothing bad happened either:)

Unknown said...

Sorry your still having no luck at Timmy's. I shouldn't be telling you this but this weekend i went to get my usual Mocha and guess what -- i got a free coffee!!! That's my third one in this one location. Yeah i know i'll shut up!!! lol!

Unknown said...

I haven't had that about going someplace, but I get that about people all the time. I look at them and feel like I either know them or am supposed to talk to them!

Anonymous said...

I sometimes have dreams that I swear must mean something but sometimes they're just dreams. And sometimes that's a good thing! I'm excited to find out who the secret psychic is!! Danielle T.

Stacy said...

I don't think I've ever had a similar experience. I usually feel the urge to go somewhere if there's something I really want. :)

Rachel said...

I have these feelings sometimes too and I think what was that all about.. Maybe you will realize why in a couple of days?? Hope you feel better.

Aimee said...

Maybe the reason for you needing to go there hasn't shown itself yet?

Lindsay said...

Reason or not, feeling grumpy is never fun.

Emme said...

I hate feeling grumpy but I think I'm grumpy quite a bit. ;) I do sometimes feel like I should go to a certain place for no reason (I don't always go) but it's always in retrospect I think about why I went there in the first place.

kate said...

I hope tomorrow is a better day for you...

patty d. said...

Its never fun feeling grumpy hope it goes away Cheri.