Recent Posts

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Loss of a loved one

Loss of a loved one is never easy, no matter how connected you are to them. I have recently learned that a family I have known for over 15 years, have just lost their beloved Step dad. I watched these three girls since the youngest was 10 months old, and now she is almost 16. This man was a funny person, kind and very loving towards his step daughters and the love of his life Ester. (the girls mother). He was still very young (in his 40's) and from what they know, he went to the Dr's on Friday and never returned. They are still unsure of what happened, or why he went in to the Dr's office that day and no one has a clue if he was feeling unwell or in pain. They are all in the dark about this and planning a funeral for him on Friday which I will be attending.

Its not easy dealing with death. I am a happy and positive person and was just telling my boss, that I would prefer that there was no "early" death. Meaning, that once you reached say 85 years old, that you could at any point decide that you wanted to go "home" and then pass on, that there would be no cancer or other terminal illnesses, that there would be no accidents or losses of a child, no murders or suicides... that you hit a "golden" age and then you could decide when it was time.

I have been honest with my daughter about death, and letting her know that everyone will die eventually and that it usually happens when your REALLY old, and start daydreaming again how perfect it would be if we could decide when the time was right.

I know back "home" we write up our own blueprints of our lives, the people we want to meet, the life lessons we plan to learn, and how everything fits into it, and the "exit" point we have chosen. So I try to think positive and know that people had a plan for themselves and that they will be severly missed, but they are truely okay and going "home".

I have done a lot of readings for people who are looking for a loved one who has passed over. I am very successful about reaching who someone is looking for and have made many people happy. I usually only include this with the Family bypass, but for those of you who wish to contact a loved one, I will do it for the same rate as the Prediction bypass (7.00). If this is what you would like, please purchase it from my site, and in the subject line please write "loved one" and include a first name of the person you are trying to connect with.

Best wishes to those of you who have experineced a loss of any kind in your life.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

just want to wish you and you family the best during this time.