Recent Posts

Monday, July 30, 2007

M/C, and the spiritual reason behind it


M/C (mis-carriages) are never fun....obviously, but unfortuently they happen, and usually happen for what appears to be no reason at all. I can no predict m/c. I don't know if its because I "won't" or "can't". I like to keep my predictions positive and happy and not be the bearer of any bad news that they might have, so I am pretty much left in the dark if a pregnancy will end in M/C. I have asked them not to show that to me. If this happens to you and you recieved a prediction for this child, what does that mean? I am sure that is on everyones mind, does that mean that the child is no longer coming and that little girl or boy is "gone" for good.. The answer.. No.. It does not mean that at all. Sometimes the order in which I had given you might change, other times it will remain the same. I think that it depends on the person or the chart to which they are following. If you experienced a m/c at all then email me and let me know and we can see if anything has been altered. Either letting you know that the order is the same, and even a new connection month.


I do not give bad news. As mentioned, I want this to be a positive journey. We have so much negative things happening in the world, that I choose to let my predictions focus on the positive things in life and what is to come. So unless you specifically ask about something, or its important that you know, it will not be put in your reading.


In regards to m/c and why they happen, I explain it in a spiritual sense and how I feel that they are connected. Perhaps seeing it in this light will help families heal with their loss.


Before we come here, we draw up blueprints of our lives. The lessons in life that we plan to learn, the people we will meet who will help us on this journey and so forth. Sometimes on our way here, we realize that we either made our charts too hard or to easy and we decide to go back and alter it before we return again.


Sometimes this puts things out of order with the way that the children come in. Sometimes it still works out fine, othertimes things are "shuffled" and the order is restored. Its not easy at all to deal with a loss of any kind. Whether you were ttc or just unexpectantly found yourself pregnant. Each experience is unique, and unfortunetly it happens.


Try and realize that things happen for a reason, and may not be known now but will be in the near future and open up more understanding for the situation at hand. For those of you who are really suffering, make sure to reach out, talk to people, open up about the loss you feel and let it all out. Connect with other families who have experineced the same loss as you and find yourself making new life long friends....


Big hugs to those of you who have experienced losses.. I can't only imagine your pain.



ON a small side note, I am almost caught up! According to my email It appears I am still behind by a bit, but in the time frame it lists, there are not many for each day listed. I should have it caught up really fast. I have been working really hard and continue to do so!

3 comments:

Delilah said...

Cheri, Thanks so much for your words of wisdom on miscarriages. As you know In October 2005 you predicted for me a girl and yes I did indeed get pregnant and miscarried in November, you then changed my time to June 2006 and yes once again I became pregnant. Sadly it also ended in miscarriage.

What I have learned is that God's timing is not the same as our timing. I want this baby now, God is preparing me for this baby, and if that means I have to lose 2 children before I can be spiritually,emotionally and physically ready that I will accept God's timing. I have learned so much through my experiences of loss. I love those babies as if they were here with me today. I know I will see my babies in heaven someday. God will provide us with our baby when we have learned all the lessons he has intended for us to learn. I have learned to put my faith and trust in GOD. He wil provide.

Anonymous said...

Cheri,
I wanted to say thank you very much for these words. I honestly had believed from day 1 of my first m/c that my child would find its way back to me in due time.

I have had 2 losses that I know of. I have talked to each one of them. I have asked them to take care of eachother. I have even asked them to help me through my pregnancies. I do believe that in time they will find thier way back into my life. I think we are all matched to souls, we are all connected. And we will be connected again.

I don't know what lesson I was to learn from my losses. Maybe it was just for me to be able to better reach out to others who have had losses. Women seem to reach out to me alot on this subject. What ever my lesson should be, I hope I see it soon.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for this and your prediction. I really hope April is our month!!! With your words I will have faith that it can happen!! Thanks!