Recent Posts

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

We all have a "gift"


i have talked to many people online lately that have a "gift" or "psychic awareness" to them and they know it... I just wanted to make sure that everyone knows that we ALL have this same gift. There are others who have made it stronger, tuned it in more if you will and use it, others have an idea its there, but usually toss it off as coincidence, and second guess themselves, and other people are just too "freaked" or "scared' To use theirs and turn it off completely. Some people's gifts or area of expertise are different. They are able to interpret things differently or access their information in other ways. Some using tarot cards, some through intuition, others through channeling...etc.



For those of you interested in opening yours up, all you have to do is just go with it. You can open yourself up to further experiences and be amazed at what you can learn about yourself. When I first started being more "aware" according to my mother I was about 3 years old when i started mentioning things of me talking to people who had already passed over. There are two times in my mothers mind that really stand out. Once I insisted that my "nana' had told me not to fight with my sister, and another when we drove past a graveyard and I insisted a little girl who was my friend was in there, and I wanted to go and see her (I had never been to this graveyard ever before)



As I got older, I started tuning my gift out (like we all do) and tossing things off as a coincidence. It was about 2 years ago that I really opened my eyes and started to realize all of the things I "knew" but couldn't have known. It was then, that I just went with it, and have been on this amazing journey. Its about opening yourself up to the energies around you, to connecting with people on a deeper level. You just need to go with it, and use it, and you will find that your more "aware' of things that you would not normally know. I know as time goes by I learn more interpretation skills, I strengthen my gift and find myself opening up more about it. Learning more. Lately being seeing more "premonitions" of things happening just before they do. Took my daughter and her friend to a garage sale. They gave both the girls balloons (helium filled) and on our drive back I "saw" my daughters friends balloon floating in the air, and her crying. So when I got home, I made sure to get out of the car, go to her side before she got out, and grabbed her balloon as she was not holding it. She climbed out, I handed it to her, and then turned around to close the door.. and guess what happened.. she let go, the balloon floated up and she cried. This has been happening more lately.

The most amazing experience is also about connecting people with loved ones who have passed over. I have done many a "live reading" on MSN or even in person where the one who has passed over has come so strong where they have made me cry. (in a good way) showing me their emotion of extreme happiness, or sadness of "missing" their loved ones..etc. I have had loved ones who have passed over, hi-jack readings and insist on coming through without the other person even requesting it.. and usually fairly good about connecting with who your looking for. There are the odd times that someone else comes through first, and can try to go around them. I usually do connections for loved ones included in the family bypass, but if your looking for just one person and that's the only question you have, then I will gladly do it for the same "bypass" prediction payment.



I think that life after death exists. That we do go "home"., I have not seen it myself, but have read books about what it looks like, and it "feels" right to me. Perhaps it also makes me feel a bit better about accepting that "death" happens. Knowing that this is not the end...


In regards to today's post, there is a blog contest included.. first person to name my two spirit guides who help me on this journey win the 15.00 Sibling express. I have mentioned it to numerous people. Might have even named it on this blog...otherwise, try and google it, check my site... its listed:)


Best wishes

Cheri

2 comments:

The Dixons said...

Tomas and Serlina

Cheri22 said...

wow that was fast! Way to go! make sure to reply to this message with your email address to contact you so we can get you your prize!