Recent Posts

Friday, July 6, 2007

Inspiration storey- a bit late

Todays storey is from a lady that I have talked to for quite some time now. Shes very friendly and enjoyable to talk to, but unfortunetly going through a rough patch in her life. She wanted to share her storey with you all to give you some insight on what happend with her, and perhaps to open some other women/mens eyes if they are going through the same thing, but not realizing it just yet.

Infidelity. I have grown to hate that word in the last little while. My husband and I have been married for 14 years. Last December he threw for a loop. I felt like the rug had been pulled up from underneath me. He said he wasn’t happy. He said to me he had to move out and be on my own and think a while and that we need to separate. I was devastated. What did I do? He told me he left left out, unloved and has been feeling this way for a while, more like a year. I thought, why didn’t you tell me? I asked you a many times to talk to me. Too late. He was leaving no matter what. He told me he was staying with a friend. Well a few weeks later, in January of this year I found out he was lying to me. I found out he was staying with a woman he works with. I have met her. I got suspicious of the two when my husband drove her to and from work and he would spend more and more time with her. I trusted my husband, I was always proud of the fact he was very loyal and trustworthy. What a fool I was. I was numb. I couldn’t move. I phoned my husband’s cell phone. I called him every name in the book (and not good ones) he said "I’m living here, yes. But I haven’t done anything with her. Just a kiss." What am I an idiot? He kept denying that they were a couple for about a month. How did I even live those days. I can’t remember. It's all a blur. I don’t even know how I got up in the morning be a mom to my kids and went to work. I had lost about 12 pounds. Everyone was noticing I was losing weight. It’s call the “my husband is fooling around on me” diet. I don’t recommend it. A month later goes by and in February I asked him bluntly if he was sleeping with her. He responds in a round about way “we are co-habituating”. Man of few words he is! Another devastating blow. But I knew it, I just didn’t want to think it was true. We are still separated. My husband is still with the "other woman". He says they are but how can I believe anything he says anymore. He says he wants to come home but thinks that everybody will think bad of him and I will hang this over his head. I have told him I want to work on the marriage and I am ready to talk and get through this. He's in a fog still. Time will tell.


I have coped in these last six months by having my friends and family as support. Also I have attended about six sessions of counselling. The therapist helped me realize that the affair was not my fault, no matter if he blames you for it. I may have caused part of the problems in the marriage, as did he, but I did not tell him to have an affair. I’ve also learnt that communication in any relationship is key. It is so important. They say hindsight is 20/20. Looking back there are things I wish I would have been more focused on. Having children are a big responsibility, and marriage is a partnership, when one thing is being focus on too much their other one suffers. I can’t stress enough to try to achieve a balance and harmony and communicating when you feel things are not right

Lynn


In other news, my daughter is feeling a bit better. She has not puked since Wednesday, but still seems to have the diareha. My husband and I have still not experienced this, so now starting to wonder if its something she ate. According to her daycare, one of the kids that attends there had an upset stomach and similar problems, but everyone else is fine! Any ideas on how to help the diareha to go away?

In regards to predictions, being home part time has allowed me to get a bit more caught up and in no time at all I should be able to be right on schedule as I prefer to be.

LIVE READINGS - this has been going really well and fairly popular, and with me now being at home a few days a week can now open this up a bit more and do it during the day as well. So, if you would prefer to do your reading "live" its done like a "family bypass" reading. Its currently the same charge right now (25.00 CAD) and the reading is 1/2 hour long (follow up questions can be sent by email if forgot to ask something during live reading) I dont have the payment option on my website just yet as I can't figure out how to update the silly thing! (getting my mom's husband to show me what i am doing wrong) but if your intersted in the live reading, click on family bypass option and in subject line change it to LIVE READING and we can figure out a time that is convient for us both, and do it through email gmail or msn:)

REIKI - not many people have heard of reiki, I just finished a few weeks ago my first level one, and I can tell you what an experience it was (you can google reiki to find out more about it) its a way to help people heal on a more spiritual level. using your hands and energy to channel it thorugh and alot of people have felt some really positive benefits. If anyone in the lower mainland (BRITISH COLOUMBIA/CANADA) is interested in having a session, email me at cheri22@gmail.com and we can work out a date. This is done at a location and can not be done through email.


POSITIVE THINKING - I can not "stress" this enough to everyone. You really need to make sure that your positive thinking cap is on. That you try and see the good in everything. I know that ttc is a stressful time at most when it doesn't happen the first try, but sometimes we end up getting upset or worked up about it not happening, conveinced that our bodies are against us or that something is not right which is why we "can't " concieve.. you need to change that. You need to not think negatively about the situation, as you sometimes bring that onto your body and actually part of the reason why you have not concieved.

You need to visualize concieving and try to stay clear of the 'can't. I have posted some positive thinking exercises below for everyone to try. It has helped alot of people and change the way that they see things. It follows along "the secret". if you have not watched that, google it "the secret" or watch a bit of it on youtube. Its very powerful:)

1 comments:

The Dixons said...

"I have posted some positive thinking exercises below for everyone to try. "

I can't find the exercises... could you point me in the right direction?