Recent Posts

Saturday, June 30, 2007

My poor little daughter

As most of you know already, I have a four year old daughter. This morning she experienced some diareha, and complained of a stomach ache. By the time lunch time had rolled around, she was feeling alot better and didn't seem to be acting any different so I continued with our plans of picking up my friends daughter (shes almost four and they just moved close by) to see that new Rataoullie movie that just came out. We had popcorn and pop and she just keep asking if we could head to the other girls house to play. I made her sit through the entire movie (which she complained off an on) but we did it. I laughed pretty hard and enjoyed the movie, my daughter on the other hand, didn't enjoy it as much. She laughed, but I think that it might have been a bit too long for her (almost 2 hours!!)

We took my friends daughter home and helped them unpack, and then headed home for dinner. my daughter started to complain about how tired she was, and that she wanted to nap. I made her some Mac and cheese (one of my favs too! lol) and she ate about half of it, and laid down on the couch. Not even two hours later, she came racing in to the computer room and ended up throwing up in the hallway. If any of you knew us in real life, you would know that this is only the SECOND time in her four years that she has actually puked. Poor little girl! I bathed her and put her to bed. Shes sound asleep and hoping that she is feeling better for tomorrow.

Because i live in canada, tomorrow (July 1) is "canada day" and its usually a big celebration. We moved to this smaller city and it seems they put on events fo the famlies out here.. and best of all.. they are usually FREE events! When does that ever happen now a days? So if shes feeling better, would love to take her to the pancake breakfast.

I did manage to get quite a few emails done tonight which I am really happy about and hope to do the same for tomorrow night, and monday night as well. Cross your fingers everyone that my daughter just had an upset tummy and that its not the flu! I dont want to be sick! Fingers crossed!!

PS.. if anyone knows how to clean puke off of the cat, I am all ears:) The little kitty ran right through and slide through it, Already took a wet cloth to her, but still kinda smells!

1 comments:

Lynn said...

Awww. Sorry to hear that your daughter wasn't feeling well. Hopefully she gets through this real fast as it came. Sorry to help to the puke on the cat other than giving it a bath. That is a horror story in itself. Hope all is well.

Lynn