Recent Posts

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Update yet again!

Well as most of you already know, I have requested to my current fulltime place of employment to cut my hours to part time. I am hoping to find someone that will "job share". Meaning I work here three days one week and two the next, and then three than two..etc. We are in the middle of collecting resumes for this position, and will hopefully be doing interviews by begining of next week. It seems to be taking longer than anticipated for this process if you ask me, but I am being open about it, because my two bosses are being very accomadating for me. They both know that I want to put my hours to part time so that I have more time to work from home with my predictions. Thus allowing me to stay caught up.

I am still looking for stories of inspiration. It does not have to be only about ttc and or being pregnant. Perhaps it was something that was extremely hard for you, and you made it through, the lesson you learned. You never know who is going through the same thing you are, and could use some positive information about what you experinenced and how you got there. I am willing to answer one indepth question answered for an inspirtational storey if yours is chosen to appear. If this interests you, please email cheri22@gmail.com with "inspiration" in the subject line.

LIVE READINGS: I am offering this for the month of JUNE, its the same cost of the family reading (25.00CAD) and is a half hour long. You can ask pretty much whatever you like. Readings are usually "stronger" connection which means more information is shared. Connections with loved ones tend to be stronger as well and emotion brought forth. One reading I did recently live, had me crying! (emotion brought forth from her father who had passed on) Live readings are done through gmail chat or msn, and are scheduled at a time thats convienent to both "parties". If this interests you, please email cheri22@gmail.com and put in the subject line LIVE READING and I will give you directions on what to do next. Payment is due same day the reading is to take place.

Remember to remain positive above all else. We all need some positive aspects in our life, and if all you focus about is the negative things that happen, that you are inviting negativity into your life. Dont sweat the small stuff.. everything happens for a reason. if you focus on the positive (there is ALWAYS something positive about a sitution if you look hard enough) then you will find that it is "easier' to handle and goes alot faster.

0 comments: