Recent Posts

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Tips & Tricks!

As I am sure all of us can appreciate, anything that can help with ttc (trying to concieve) is always welcomed. We always scour the internet looking for tricks that might have been posted, things that we can try that might help get us that one step closer to holding that baby in our arms.

As mentioned in a below post, I am going to be adding this to my site on various days, usually tuesdays if I can. If you have a tip or trick that helped you concieve, please share it! Email it to cheri22@gmail.com and I will answer one indepth question for you in return. Please put "tips and tricks" in the subject line so I can locate it.

Here is a "tip" that was sent in that I didn't know before, and was excited to share it, thinking perhaps that there were other women not aware of this either!!

"I have a tilted cervix. My doctor told me that because I have a tilted cervix I should not lay with my hips propped up on a pillow like so many other women say to do. He said doing so would only cause the semen to pool under the cervix. He also said that having him ejaculate from behind helps to align the sperm with the cervix and is better than any other position from those with the tilted cervix.The cycle we conceived that's exactly what we did. I also laid in bed for quite a while afterward on my stomach sleeping :-)" Jamie

0 comments: